Ratings for Dr. Kristine Krol

Dr. Krol is the best! She has been treating my allergies for 6 years and now treats my daughter. The wait is not long and she has changed my life - I am able to open my windows in the spring and fall and I can actually be outside when my lawn is getting mowed. Her staff in Staten Island is also very good! Great doctor and great staff!!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Unorganized, and just after your money. Run like a factory.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

The nurses who give the allergy shots are great but Krol is kind of odd, doesn't seem like she really enjoys her work.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I've been going to this doctor for 6 years. The doctor will always keep you waiting. I had to wait 2 hours for my appointment once and heard the doctors BS conversation with another patient while I was waiting. DON'T KEEP YOUR PATIENTS WAITING FOR NO REASON! I was supposed to get retested several times, but no one recommended it even once. I developed new allergies that were not treated because I was never retested. I had enough and found another way to get my shots AT HOME! I don't have to go to the doc and sit there waiting anymore and I couldn't be happier. Staff is ok, but they all look miserable!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

You have to stay on top of the staff. Staff doesn't always confirm appointments. Staff does not always correctly book appointments. Staff does not always return phone calls.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Krol herself was helpful w/my son's EE & Patch Testing - which most don't do. BUT, her office staff is a mess. They failed to note several things on his report, moved him from room to room w/half his clothes off - wildly disorganized.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Krol for the last 16 years. She has helped greatly with my asthma and allergies. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Really knows her stuff, helped me with allergies when regular MD could not.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I found her to be very nice and her staff was very kind, particularly in reference to the fact that the patient is my 10 year old who is very frightened of shots and anxious about the allergy testing. Dr. Krol and her staff were significantly more understanding of a child's feelings than the Adult and Pediatric Allergist of Central NJ, in Edison, She also prescribed drops versus the shots for those requesting that, which is a huge plus. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Spent 2 hrs for office visit, very unorganized, I was left in several rooms waiting. Office staff told me to pick up script after 8 am next morning, no one showed up until 8:40 am. Dr read report & missed fact that it ended midsentence....there was 2nd page but no one noticed it was missing but me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Kristine Krol's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)

Health Net