Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Coyne

My dad recently had his pacemaker/defib replaced on October 18, 2017 - Dr. Coyne was the original surgeon who put his pacemaker in 15 years ago. My dad is now 84 and we were very nervous about the surgery. Dr. Coyne spent a lot of time with both my parents to explain the surgery that was going to take place. He also explained worse case scenarios and made us aware of all options. The surgery was done and he had his follow-up on November 6 all is good. Dr. Coyne is a very compassionate doctor with a great bed side manner. He is very understanding of the elderly and knows exactly how to handle their emotions. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

recently my mom and i had the pleasure of meeting dr. coyne. he took great care of my mom and made her feel at ease under stressful circumstances. his kindness and professionalism were very apparant, when sending a loved one off to the OR for a procedure you are puting your confidence in the doctor perfoming the procedure and my mom and i both felt at ease and comfortable. thank you so much dr. coyne. my mom is in good hands. god bless.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Coyne performed the implant surgery on my husband in 2004 . From the initial meeting until today ,his professional manner and genuine concern for his patients and their families has never waned. Over the years my husband needed a battery replacement and a wire replacement which went off without a hitch. Our family believes that the early intervention by Dr. Coyne has extended and improved my husbands' quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

SO I WAS VIEWING DR'S AND CAME ACROSS DR. COYNES POSITVE COMMENTS AND NOTICED THAT LAST ONE WAS JANUARY 2015, SO I THINK HE IS DUE FOR ANOTHER WELL DESERVED RATING OF HIS EXPERTISE, BED SIDE MANNER, AND WELL JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE BEING HIM. I HAVE TO SAY I WORK AROUND DOCTORS AND I HAVE 3 KIDS SO IM ALWAYS AT SOME DOCTORS OFFICE , HE HAS A GIFT HE WAS GIVEN THIS KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE OF THE PERSON HE IS , MY MOM WAS ADMITTED MAY 25 2016 AT MORRISTOWN IT WAS LATE, SHE WAS NERVOUS , BUT DR COYNE CAME IN TO THAT ROOM AS IF HE WAS AN ANGEL AND THERE WAS A LIGHT ILLUMINATING. HE MADE MY MOM FEEL AT EASE FROM THE START AND UNTIL THE END EVEN WAS DETAILED AND GAVE ALL HIS TIME DURING HER POST OP. HE TRULY MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF YOUR HIS ONLY PATIENT WITH THAT SAID I WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE NOT JUST FOR MY MOM BUT FOR ALL YOUR PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Coyne was a magician-super job, no pain, great results.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr Coyne is our incredible doctor and a very special person. Since our first meeting with him, we have trusted his judgement implicitly. He not only treats the symptoms but also the underlying causes of our cardiac issues using his expertise. His reassurance has allowed us to move on with our daily activities with encouragement and not as fearful as we might be if he were not in our lives. Dr Coyne's energy is contagious and we are ever so grateful for everything that he has done to help us with our cardiac issues. As busy as he is, Dr Coyne takes his time and answers all our questions, no matter what they are. We have a yiddish expression, "Mensch". It means a person of integrity, honor, reliable and someone you would want your best friend to be. Thank you Dr Coyne for being part of our lives. Harriet & Sam

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

During placement of loop/recorder monitor, I found Dr. Coyne to be kind, considerate, exceptionally understanding, and very professional. With each following visit to him, he has done nothing to change my opinion of him. Plus I trust him most of all. He relieved so much anxiety and will continue to do so with follow up surgery. Being his patient is a good thing. Thank you for the opportunity to write this rating. RKC.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Coyne is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I have rarely been so impressed by a doctor's skill. Dr. Coyne's ability to explain the most intricate details of the cardiac electrical system and my specific issue was amazing! I would give him the highest recommendation as well as Dr. Winters who worked together to fix my cardiac electrical issue.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Suffering a blackout while driving, I was referred to Dr. Coyne with the Gagnon Cardiac Electrophysiology group at Morristown Medical Center. My wife & I were extremely pleased with Dr. Coyne's knowledge, explanation of possible causes, treatment alternatives, etc. We began with an a procedure in implant an "Insertable Cardiac Monitor" on 4/17/14. Procedure & follow-up excellent. Monitor did identify 2 successive episodes of 'semi-blackout'. Dr. Coyne recommend a pacemaker - gave excellent details of differences between MRI compatible & non-compatible types, their limitations, dangers, etc. I chose the MRI compatible. Received the implant 6/17/14 & was discharged today (6/18). We were extremely impressed with entire procedure, follow-up. Electrophysiology support/office staff extremely helpful. Gagnon OR staff was simply fantastic. I recommend the Gagnon practice & Dr. Coyne himself without any reservation.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Robert Coyne is an excellent doctor. I had a pacemaker inplanted by him on 5/21/2014 and everything went very well. Everything was well explained by him before and after the inplant. Not only is he very good at what he does but also has a good sense of humor.I would recommend this doctor to anyone needing his expertise! His staff appears to be very competent as will.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Robert F. Coyne's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1990)

AHC