Ratings for Dr. Tracy Harvey

DR. Harvey has the experience qnd knowledge that led me to make the best choice for me. He is a perfectionist and I have great results even 6 days post op, thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Harvey did a breast reduction for me in my early 20s when he was at MUSC. I went there with my mother because of insurance purposes covering the procedure. The whole time I was telling him I wanted to be a B cup and he ended up being fine with it (after trying to talk me out of a B cup since I am 5'9"). I get it. It's not the norm but not every female out there wants to have big breast. Long story short, I was scared, as any normal person would be waiting for the surgery to take place. I almost passed out when Dr. Harvey started drawing on my chest because I thought he was going to cut me in all those places. It was the first time I was going to be put asleep and the first time I ever had a major surgery. The WORST part is I can't believe during that time he talked to me about my cup size with what he felt would be best for my frame. I was beyond scared and there he was trying to talk me into a C cup. Unfortunately, I just wanted the procedure done and over with so I agreed (worse mistake of my life). And I regretted it ever since. Horrible thing for a doctor to do!! When I did the follow-up, and expressed how I wasn't happy with my size and that they were too big, he told me I could always have surgery again. UGH!! It wasn't fun in the first place..... How rude of him to not listen to me and how rude of him to try and talk me out of what I wanted the morning of surgery! Fast forward over 10 years later... I ended up not being able to breast feed my children because of the ducts being damaged from surgery.... And... I found a stitch still in my right breast!! I tracked down Dr. Harvey to talk about the stitch still left in my breast after all these years and the person told me I would have to come in and pay to get it removed. Umm!! HELLO!! You left the stitch in there... I remember that day vividly because the woman gave up on it not coming out and said, "it will dissolve." Well, it NEVER did! And you're telling me I have to pay to correct a mistake?! After I didn't even get what I desired for a breast reduction. It's a shame that these doctors are not held accountable. I should get a free breast reduction for the size cup I wanted years ago!! I mean after all, if I go out to eat and they burn my steak, I am getting a new one on the house. This is so much more.. This is my body you messed up because you didn't listen to me!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Harvey and his staff are absolutely the best! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr. Harvey made me feel at ease from the moment I met him . He was very professional and answered all my questions. He removed my old implants and the encapsulation, replaced them with smaller implants, which I wanted, and did a breast lift. I am so happy with the results! I would highly recommend Dr. Harvey!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Harvey. I was extremely nervous about having some slight "tweaks" done and was so scared that I would come out not looking like myself. If I didn't tell anyone, no one would know that I had anything done to my nose, they just know that something looks "different and really good. I also had breast augmentation, and again, I wanted them to be natural, not like something on tv. They were exactly what I wanted. Dr. Harvey spent a lot of time talking to me to make sure he was doing exactly what I wanted. His staff was absolutely wonderful--the in-office nurse as well as the day of surgery nurse could not have been any better. And the office staff is helpful. I couldn't have been more pleased as to how things turned out.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

He was my Doctor following a terrible car accident in 2009. He fixed my forehead that was open to my skull so that I have very little scar today. He is wonderful, thorough, skllled and very knowledgeable. Loved him!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Harvey is amazing! He has been recommended to me by friends, other physicians, and family. He did an amazing job on my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier! He and his staff are extremely caring and helpful throughout the entire process! If you are looking for a natural breast augmentation with amazing results go see Dr. Harvey!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Absolutely adore Dr. Harvey and his staff. He did the most amazing job on my augmentation. I couldn't even possibly begin to explain how pleased I am. He was kind, respectful and made sure that this was the best experience it could be for me. His staff - all the way through booking appointments, to surgical nurses to after care - were all A+. Available to answer any questions and walks you through everything. I would very highly recommend Dr. Harvey!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

can not say enough positive things about Dr. Harvey and his staff. He did the most beautiful work for my augmentation with minimal scarring and discomfort. Absolutely professional ,knowledgeable, skilled and had an amazing bedside manner. Highly recommend Dr. Harvey!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Have used Dr Harvey twice, for two different condituions, consider him to be the best.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Harvey did a wonderful job on my breast reduction. It has now been 10 years and they still look better than any reduction I have ever seen - and I researched alot! If you need a reduction, he is the best doctor in Charleston. Great care, bedside manner, pain control, minimal scarring, great & knowledgeable staff. Do not walk... run to see Dr. Harvey. It will be the best thing you ever do for yourself. When I was looking for a doc to to my reduction I asked my GYN - I knew that she had seen the work of every doctor in town doing breast exams all day. She sent me to Dr. Harvey.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Tracy Harvey's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1985)