Ratings for Dr. Senait Dyson

I have followed Dr. Dyson from a group to her current practice. She is thorough and knowledgeable. She has treated me from basal cell to melanoma after working in the sun much of my life, and she spots things that I never saw. Her staff is ok, but she is outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Don’t go to this place! This doctor never runs on time, and if you have to set up and appointment you will have to wait a month or two. The receptionist at the front desk and the assistant were really nice, but overall it’s not worth the long wait to see the dr only to be rushed during your appointment. Don’t schedule that many patients if you can’t give the proper time to address each of their individual concerns!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I spent $1000 for cold sculpting. It did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I don't think the tech knew what she was doing. She assured me it would make a big difference. They would not reimburse me a penny, no matter how many times I requested it. Terrible handling of this situation. Don't waste your money!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

this was my first time to Dr.Dyson and I was very pleased with the medical side of Dyson Dermatology. From Dr.Dyson to Mona and Elva her MA's, all knowledgeable, kind and professional. Now her Aesthetician Jerusha was extremely rude and pretends to be doctor. I will not be returning to the cosmetic side of Dyson Dermatology until Dr.Dyson replaces that girl.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Arriving at 10:00 am for a 10:15 appointment, the waiting room was stacked up with people. Another patient/customer loudly said she had already been waiting 1/2 hour. One of the ladies at the front desk informed another person that Dr. Dyson was already 30 minutes behind (truth be told, probably much more behind). Again, this was at 10:15 in the morning! As important as it was to discuss my skin cancer (Mohs) surgery, there was no point to wasting my morning away so I left. I had been through this same issue with Dr. Dyson a few years ago so I know this was not a one-time event but is a policy of overbooking I was disappointed to see that she still abuses her patients this way. It is, unnecessary, stupid and very disrespectful of other people. Customer service is a part of patient care and, if you fail at customer service, you have failed at providing the best patient care. I realize that a medical practive is not like a real business so I am sure she will, undeservedly, continue to make a lot of money. But she will do so without me as a patient/customer.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

After waiting an hour I left without having been seen. No one came in to apologize and no one checked on me. Since this was my first visit I can't judge Dr. Dyson's knowledge, only her planning and punctuality. Letting patients wait an hour or more is not professional. If you can't keep the appointment you shouldn't make the appointment. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

We made a app. at Dyson Dermatology thinking we were seeing Sr. Senait. instead my husband and I saw a Daniel King~ plus we were over charged, by $300 plus, & now after insurance has paid, & that money should be returned to us, they are holding on to it to see what are insurance will pay for the pathology & of 3 shave biopsy's which was $624!!! How amazing that we pay the total bill on March 25th, & here it is April 14th, & they never refunded the $300 plus, which should have been done right away, to be in good standing. Then weeks later when the insurance is charged for pathology then we should have received a bill for pathology & biopsy amounts after insurance paid portion, then we pay what we owe! You don't hold on to money that should have been refunded weeks ago!!! My husband & I are not happy with the accounting office. We were told the money would be returned 2 weeks ago, then today I called (April 14th) & I was told Oh were holding on to that to see what insurance pays!!! How unprofessional & low class. I will never go back. They will have a lawsuit if our money isn't returned.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I made an appointment 7 weeks out for a 9:30 am appointment this morning. At 10:05 I walked out. The office is in such a state of confusion that there is a clear disconnect between the front of the house and the back. I had a business to run so I could not wait any longer because I do not disappoint my customers... And if things I experienced are this bad, I can only imagine how bad the medical care really is. In any case, I will not be back. I am sure she doesn't care but maybe a future patient/customer will care and avoid going to her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I have followed Dr. Dyson from a group to her own practice, and would continue to do so, if necessary. She is extremely kind, helpful and knowledgeable, as is her assistant Mona. I would highly recommend Dr. Dyson (and have) to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Dyson is terrific. I see her for both medical and cosmetic dermatology. Medically, she does what is needed. Cosmetically, she doesn't try to talk me into unnecessary procedures as I have had other dermatologists try. I appreciate her honesty and trust her completely. Thank you, Dr. Dyson!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Senait Dyson's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)