Ratings for Dr. Senait Dyson

We made a app. at Dyson Dermatology thinking we were seeing Sr. Senait. instead my husband and I saw a Daniel King~ plus we were over charged, by $300 plus, & now after insurance has paid, & that money should be returned to us, they are holding on to it to see what are insurance will pay for the pathology & of 3 shave biopsy's which was $624!!! How amazing that we pay the total bill on March 25th, & here it is April 14th, & they never refunded the $300 plus, which should have been done right away, to be in good standing. Then weeks later when the insurance is charged for pathology then we should have received a bill for pathology & biopsy amounts after insurance paid portion, then we pay what we owe! You don't hold on to money that should have been refunded weeks ago!!! My husband & I are not happy with the accounting office. We were told the money would be returned 2 weeks ago, then today I called (April 14th) & I was told Oh were holding on to that to see what insurance pays!!! How unprofessional & low class. I will never go back. They will have a lawsuit if our money isn't returned.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I made an appointment 7 weeks out for a 9:30 am appointment this morning. At 10:05 I walked out. The office is in such a state of confusion that there is a clear disconnect between the front of the house and the back. I had a business to run so I could not wait any longer because I do not disappoint my customers... And if things I experienced are this bad, I can only imagine how bad the medical care really is. In any case, I will not be back. I am sure she doesn't care but maybe a future patient/customer will care and avoid going to her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I have followed Dr. Dyson from a group to her own practice, and would continue to do so, if necessary. She is extremely kind, helpful and knowledgeable, as is her assistant Mona. I would highly recommend Dr. Dyson (and have) to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Dyson is terrific. I see her for both medical and cosmetic dermatology. Medically, she does what is needed. Cosmetically, she doesn't try to talk me into unnecessary procedures as I have had other dermatologists try. I appreciate her honesty and trust her completely. Thank you, Dr. Dyson!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I found Dr. Dyson very personable, friendly and thorough. I requested a full body skin check due to several recent moles acquired since moving to Tucson. While I had to wait a little, as her office is quite busy, she was attentive and clearly addressed all of my questions and concerns. I even returned upon discovering a mole in a discrete location, I thought she might have missed. She patiently re-examined the spot even though she stated that she had noted and checked it previously. Dr. Dyson is a consummate professional. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I have been a dermatology patient of Dr. Senait Dyson for approximately 5 years. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful with all of my skin care needs. She is very personable, makes you feel comfortable, takes the time to listen to you and to determine the best treatments available. She is very skilled and delivers all treatments with care and kindness. She takes time to answer any questions in detail and is up to date with the latest most effective procedures and treatments. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Dyson does a very thorough skin check. I've been to several dermatologists in my 64 years and she does the most thorough job of any of them. There is also no hint of over treatment. I would recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Dyson has been my dermatologist for almost 3 years now. She is one of the best physicians I have ever had. Her bedside manner is wonderful and she genuinely cares for her patients. Her staff is very friendly and professional as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone of any age. She's the best!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Just as the previous comments, you are treated like an assembly line here. Dyson goes in and out without showing any concern for her patients. Appointment times are never honored as you are sometimes waiting 30 minutes to one hour in the waiting room. I saw her for around 8 months before finally deciding to switch doctors. 8 months and can't even cure a simple case of acne? Not worth your time and money.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

patient was treated like an assembly line with no personal treatment. followup questions went unanswered.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Senait Dyson's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)