Ratings for Dr. Sean Naini

Always spends time with you and is caring and astute!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Naini. I find him very easy to talk to, he lacks the physician arrogance you find in many doctors. He is very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

My prior doctor retired and I was looking for a new primary physician. Dr Naini was recommended by a friend and I found him to be quite thorough and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr Naini is good but can miss items and his staff needs much training for returning calls and filling prescriptions. He also does not do the necessary tests based on the condition you have. Anyone with a condition should review at the least 30 pages on your condition on the web and then request the tests that are common on each page. In my case I Hashimoto Thyroiditis and everything says that you can have a normal thyroid function and TSH level but the free T3 and free T4 levels should be reviewed as well as Vitamin D and B12. He never requests these levels. Do your research and then don't take no for an answer to get what should be done. Request a copy of your results. Be your own advocate.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr Naini is the best. He is the most caring Doctor I ever had. He has been our family physician since 2008.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I have to call multiple times just to get a prescription refilled. They don't call me back. Sorry, but I'm switching doctors.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Naini for about 4 years now. Unfortunately during my annual physical last year, I have noticed that the exam was rather short (10 min) and it did not appear to be very thorough. So this year I went there again, this time with a list of items that according to the insurance company, should be examined during a physical. Unfortunately he barely finished half of listed tests.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

He is wonderful and truly consultative! Have only been to him twice, but certainly my new physician.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Sean Naini's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Workers Comp