Ratings for Dr. Ferhan Chester North

I had Dr. North when he was at Kaiser and have suffered ever since he left. He is far and away the best MD I have ever had there. Yes, his punctuality was awful but that is because he is so caring and patient. He always listened and gave you excellent care, it was a worthwhile trade-off. Just bring a book and be patient. After he left I developed problem with my neck and the primary care physicians I saw dragged their collective feet before sending me to the neurosurgeon. I am left with terrible atrophy that I have no doubt would have not happened if he had still been at Kaiser at that time. I wish he would come back but those of you who can see him should, but be patient and expect to wait and then enjoy an "old-style" doc who listens and cares.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I am so glad he is my doctor! He doesn't treat me like its all in my head. He is so kind and caring that I can be honest with him and he isn't shocked about anything. He is so professional and friendly, he really helps you feel at ease. Definitely the best doctor I have ever had. He is not allowed to retire :)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

This Dr. is the most kind & caring professional, I have ever had the fortune to encounter. I will probably never find such a caring Dr. He has left Kaiser as of Dec. 08 Anyone who has the luck to have him as a Dr. is a very fortunate individual. and i am not exagerating.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Sat down and took the time to talk to me and understand what I was really needing

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

this doctor is unreal. he cares about every patient like it was his child. i recomend this man for an problom you might have!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

He is pretty darned great! did i mention kind and caring too? if you have to use Kaiser - make sure he is the one!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. North Is one of the most caring & compassionate medical professionals I have ever dealt with. I would recommend this man to anyone. He is clearly A diamond in the Ruff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2006

Dr. North was willing to spend as much time as I wanted to address all my issues. For one particular thing, I had seen 2 general doctors and 2 specialists with no improvement. After switching to Kaiser and seeing Dr. North, he had it properly diagnosed and suggested a cure that worked.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2006

Dr. Ferhan Chester North's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Illinois