You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chethana RAO

Dr. Rao is a wonderful doctor! She is excellent clinically, treats her patients with respect and great courtesy. She is a great communicator: explains things well, and never makes you feel rushed, always interacting with you, the patient, rather than with a computer. She has a great sense of humor. Her responsiveness and accessibility is outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Rao.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr.C. Rao is very professional, knowledgeable, explains things, punctual and courteous. top of the line doctor. my health improved tremendously since I joined her. Her staff is very helpful and always courteous and pleasant

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Submitted April 16, 2015

I FINALLY FOUND A EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTER . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Rao is by far the best doctor I have seen around VA. She is very meticulous and kind. She takes time to examine you and is very knowledgeable. I would definetly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I was referred by a friend and was really impressed with her work. She is really patient in listening to us and answers all our questions. I referred her to my friends and indeed, they were impressed as well.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr Rao is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and gives very detailed information. She listens to her patients very happily and also communicate with them. I am very happy that found a very good and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

The staff are very rude and the doctor is not very knowledgable. I do not recommend this place to anybody. It takes a week to get the blood work and another 2-3 weeks to get the blood work comparison. They are very incompetent at that office

Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Rao is an excellent doctor whose care I fully trust. She takes a personal interest in her patients, follows up on them. She explains very clearly what she is doing and why; she warns you about the side effects of the meds she prescribes. She takes time to sit and discuss with you about your treatments and options. More importantly she is extremely pleasant, makes you feel comfortable, returns your phone calls. I think a good doctor is not only someone who has good medical knowledge, but good bedside manners as well. Dr. Rao excels in both. I am very happy I finally found a good doctor I can count on. I highly recommend you see her if you are looking for a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Chethana RAO's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bangalore Medical College (Grad. 1992)

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is a wonderful doctor! She is excellent clinically, treats her patients with respect and great courtesy. She is a great communicator: explains thin..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.C. Rao is very professional, knowledgeable, explains things, punctual and courteous. top of the line doctor. my health improved tremendously since I joined h..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao and her staff are very caring and very nice people. They are excellent communicators."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "testing how fake this is! testing how fake this is!"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I FINALLY FOUND A EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTER . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is by far the best doctor I have seen around VA. She is very meticulous and kind. She takes time to examine you and is very knowledgeable. I would defin..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by a friend and was really impressed with her work. She is really patient in listening to us and answers all our questions. I referred her to my ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rao is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and gives very detailed information. She listens to her patients very happily and also communicate with them. ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chethana Rao is very professional, courteous and has lot of knowledge regarding her profession."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very rude and the doctor is not very knowledgable. I do not recommend this place to anybody. It takes a week to get the blood work and another 2..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2540017'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2540017'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014