Ratings for Dr. Chethana RAO

Dr Chethana Rao is an outstanding Doctor. I have been visiting her for last few years and love every visit. She spends not only qualitative time with a patient but also quantitative. I feel very comfortable discussing any kind of health issues with her. Dr Rao is very empathetic and makes an attempt to understand how I really feel and how it affects my life. Most importantly I get appointments soon when I need them the most without waiting for days. And there is no wait time at her office as she is very punctual. I and my husband both go to her and she is an excellent Doctor overall and I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr.Rao is an excellent doctor, she is very patient and friendly. Always talk with me with a nice smile,and Dr.Rao understands my problems very well. Her staff is also friendly as well, I highly recommend my doctor to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I drive 20+ miles just to go see Dr Rao. She's just one of those one of a kind Drs who listens to you and takes her time to hear out how you are feeling. She makes me feel very comfortable and is knowledgeable as well. I appreciate that she never makes me feel rushed and will make sure everything you are concerned about is addressed. As long as I can I will continue to go to her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have been looking for a new doctor for some time and found Dr. Rao. I have worked in health care so I have high expectations of doctors and their staff. I was very pleased with my experience. The staff is kind and helpful. Dr Rao took time to listen to my concerns. She is thoughtful with her recommendations and communicates a clear plan of care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Rao is a wonderful doctor! She is excellent clinically, treats her patients with respect and great courtesy. She is a great communicator: explains things well, and never makes you feel rushed, always interacting with you, the patient, rather than with a computer. She has a great sense of humor. Her responsiveness and accessibility is outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Rao.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr.C. Rao is very professional, knowledgeable, explains things, punctual and courteous. top of the line doctor. my health improved tremendously since I joined her. Her staff is very helpful and always courteous and pleasant

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Rao and her staff are very caring and very nice people. They are excellent communicators.

Submitted April 16, 2015

I FINALLY FOUND A EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTER . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Rao is by far the best doctor I have seen around VA. She is very meticulous and kind. She takes time to examine you and is very knowledgeable. I would definetly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I was referred by a friend and was really impressed with her work. She is really patient in listening to us and answers all our questions. I referred her to my friends and indeed, they were impressed as well.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Chethana RAO's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bangalore Medical College (Grad. 1992)