You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chethana RAO

I drive 20+ miles just to go see Dr Rao. She's just one of those one of a kind Drs who listens to you and takes her time to hear out how you are feeling. She makes me feel very comfortable and is knowledgeable as well. I appreciate that she never makes me feel rushed and will make sure everything you are concerned about is addressed. As long as I can I will continue to go to her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have been looking for a new doctor for some time and found Dr. Rao. I have worked in health care so I have high expectations of doctors and their staff. I was very pleased with my experience. The staff is kind and helpful. Dr Rao took time to listen to my concerns. She is thoughtful with her recommendations and communicates a clear plan of care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Rao is a wonderful doctor! She is excellent clinically, treats her patients with respect and great courtesy. She is a great communicator: explains things well, and never makes you feel rushed, always interacting with you, the patient, rather than with a computer. She has a great sense of humor. Her responsiveness and accessibility is outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Rao.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr.C. Rao is very professional, knowledgeable, explains things, punctual and courteous. top of the line doctor. my health improved tremendously since I joined her. Her staff is very helpful and always courteous and pleasant

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Submitted April 16, 2015

I FINALLY FOUND A EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTER . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Rao is by far the best doctor I have seen around VA. She is very meticulous and kind. She takes time to examine you and is very knowledgeable. I would definetly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I was referred by a friend and was really impressed with her work. She is really patient in listening to us and answers all our questions. I referred her to my friends and indeed, they were impressed as well.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr Rao is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and gives very detailed information. She listens to her patients very happily and also communicate with them. I am very happy that found a very good and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Chethana RAO's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bangalore Medical College (Grad. 1992)

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drive 20+ miles just to go see Dr Rao. She's just one of those one of a kind Drs who listens to you and takes her time to hear out how you are feeling. She ma..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking for a new doctor for some time and found Dr. Rao. I have worked in health care so I have high expectations of doctors and their staff. I ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is a wonderful doctor! She is excellent clinically, treats her patients with respect and great courtesy. She is a great communicator: explains thin..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.C. Rao is very professional, knowledgeable, explains things, punctual and courteous. top of the line doctor. my health improved tremendously since I joined h..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao and her staff are very caring and very nice people. They are excellent communicators."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "testing how fake this is! testing how fake this is!"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I FINALLY FOUND A EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTER . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is by far the best doctor I have seen around VA. She is very meticulous and kind. She takes time to examine you and is very knowledgeable. I would defin..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by a friend and was really impressed with her work. She is really patient in listening to us and answers all our questions. I referred her to my ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rao is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and gives very detailed information. She listens to her patients very happily and also communicate with them. ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chethana Rao is very professional, courteous and has lot of knowledge regarding her profession."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very rude and the doctor is not very knowledgable. I do not recommend this place to anybody. It takes a week to get the blood work and another 2..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2540017'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2540017'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014