Ratings for Dr. R. Ron G. Soltero

I had a facelift and necklift. I am left with a completely frozen (numb) right ear and my left ear is painful whenever it is touched -- it feels like an electric shock due to nerve damage. I also have tinnitus from this surgery that is 24/7. My neck and sides of face feel like I have duct tape pulling at it. I can't sleep on either side. To say I am uncomfortable is laughable -- I am miserable and the surgery was two years ago. I was in perfect health when I walked in his office; now I am being treated for anxiety, depression and sleep issues. Do not even think of having surgery from dr. soltero -- he is incompetent.

Submitted August 18, 2013

Went in for breast lift and implants. Sutures were crooked, lift was uneven. Just terrible, he wanted to charge me 3,000 to fix his mess. Horrible experience. My friends were shocked, and I had to pay another doctor to fix the work Dr. Soltero had done.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Ron Soltero was right on the dot with everything he explained to me. Even though I went a size smaller than what he suggested, I am still very please with my breast enhancements. I felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

He was very helpful for my Breast Augmentation, The results were just as I expected and I would really recommend him to others. Jenny B., Oceanside,CA.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2006

Dr. R. Ron G. Soltero's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)