Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Fishbein

Dr. Fishbein is in a word, FABULOUS! I was hard to fit for contacts and he promised that if I worked patiently with him, he would explore every possibility. Patience is my middle name and he delivered! Up until that time, I had had the worst experiences with optometrists. We spent a year working our way through different options. He was receptive to my suggestions about what I needed and agreed to try a brand and type of lens he did not carry. It was exactly what I needed and as a result I'm delighted with the outcome thanks to his open-mindedness and genuine desire to make me happy. The office is spotless and gorgeous, there's a great selection of eyewear, his staff is welcoming and efficient and the facilities and equipment are modern. I've often told him that he and his wife, Doctor Bethany (a great eye doctor, too), should teach other doctors the secret of their success to running a great practice and on hiring the best staff!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Jonathan Fishbein's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Somerset, NJ