Ratings for Dr. Sharon Snavely

I've been living in Kansas, Mo, for almost ten years. Each time I think I've found my dream physician, I've ended up extremely disappointed. However, if my first encounter with Dr. Snavely is an indication of how she treats patience, then I've hit the jackpot. I've never felt so comfortable, and the level of care Dr. Snavely provided was beyond my expectations. I wish she could provide a class to other physicians on just how to be human. Dr. Snavely listened to my concerns, and most importantly, she was so compassionate. It is nice to feel safe with your physician. I'm still pinching myself, because I cannot believe that I've finally found a doctor that I can finally settle and not have to look any further. Dr. Snavely is a godsend!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Sympathetic to your problems. Gives practical advice for maintaining good health.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Excellent doctor,knowledgeable and compassionate. The doctor did not rush me, and listened.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

EXCELLENT, KIND, KNOWLEDGEABLE, HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. S!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Snavely is very professional and kind. However, if you want a dr. who is 1 stop to take care of all your needs do NOT go to Dr. Snavely. She will NOT do a pap exam. If you want an internist to a complete physical exam get a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Sharon Snavely's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Centene