Ratings for Dr. Fredy R. Salgado

Had eye surgery and Saldago was the anesthesiologist. My surgery scheduled to begin at 8AM. The entire surgery team and myself, the patient, waited for him to show up late. I advised him of issue I have getting sick in past operations. He was in a BIG hurry and didn't seem to want to listen. Next thing I know I wake up and have significant chest pains and the nurses are panicked and called the "Dr." back to the recovery room. He said it wasn't an issue. The nurses then had to call him back again and had to put an EKG on me due to severe chest pain. The "Dr." advised that he had already prescribed me some Prilosec and sent me home with NO EXPLANATION and no discussion of follow-up for what was happening with the sever chest pain. I had to go to my general practitioner to discover that "Dr." Salagao (Schooled in ECUADOR!!!! <--discovered after the fact.) either placed the tube in incorrectly and/or sized it wrong putting tears in my esophagus = pain! Ecuador for Christ sake....

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014