Ratings for Dr. David A. Feick

I had amazing experience with Dr. Feick. My last experience with a dentist was bad experience and I was very hesitant to find a dentist that I was trust. Dr. Feick and his staff was extremely kind, caring and helpful. After my cleaning I felt great and I look forward to visiting the dentist again. Thanks for restoring my faith in the industry.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have had Lisa clean my teeth 2 or 3 times and she is very good. She is pleasant and relaxed which makes the experience very comfortable. She always has good advice and tells me any areas I need to work on in term of my dental health.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Very good 1st visit. I was impressed that Dr. Feick performed my first cleaning. It provide the time to get to know him and build a level of trust. That above anything else is what stood out. He earn't my trust in just one visit.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

For some reason my mouth is very nerve sensitive to high pressure water (sand) cleaning. The last visit for cleaning was a bit traumatic to the point that I need 8-10 numbing shots to get through it. Thus I have neglected returning until I have a problem needing attention. Dr Feick is great and I've never had an issue with hygienist or staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Thank you for being so professional, knowledgeable and most of all, caring. Any of my questions are readily addressed and I always feel at ease getting dental work at your office. Everyone is so great! Thank you

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014