Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Turner

I have serious sun damage from being 60 years old and never wearing sun screen as a kid. I have had dermatologists from Louisiana to Houston to LA and when I moved to Colorado Springs, became a patient of Colorado springs Dermatology and Dr. Turner in particular. Depending on the level of need (big spot pops up and needs quick attention) these people have been extremely accommodating and I could not be happier with the knowledge and service while getting stuff burned off or actually removed and biopsied. I would highly recommend Dr. Turner and his Dermatology group to anyone needing skin care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Turner saw me right on time, & had great bedside manner. He quickly diagnosed my skin condition and prescribed something to treat it saying I only needed to come back if the treatment didn't resolve the condition. He also treated a secondary problem I was having. Dr. Turner has also treated my son with the same outstanding experiences. I've worked with hundreds of Doctors in my career and think that Dr. Turner is outstanding from both a technical and human relations stand point. I wouldn't think of using any one else.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I always thought all doctors truly cared about there patients. I was wrong. Doctor Turner was repeatedly rude , unconcerned, distracted, unprofessional and arrogant. That's putting it mildly. I thought maybe he was just having a bad day, as we all do. . Things got worse. I would not feel good about letting him treat me or anyone. Why did he become a doctor? Wish my insurance company and myself got our money back.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I called (expecting a long delay) and was very pleased to be seen the next day (? a cancellation). Registration was easy. Wait time was very short. Went in for one small rash, but then Dr. Turner looked at one of my freckles and was concerned. Biopsied it the same visit without making me come back! He's generous with his time & freely admits that sometimes he's running late because he had to biopsy something unexpected, and generous with samples, and very attuned to my out-of-pocket expenses. I Will go back to see Dr. Turner! (But hopefully not soon!)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

My oil glands were growing on my face and he burned them for me at no charge.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

I switched to another dermatologist to be closer to my location. I came back to Dr. Turner because of his correct diagnosis and treatment and information. It's worth the extra gas.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Took care of all my problems (multiple biopsies) while I was there. I didn't have to make a 2nd appointment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Michael B. Turner's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)