Ratings for Dr. Lorri C. Golin

She continuously violates the patient/Doctor boundaries, for that alone she at the very least should be sanctioned. Her prescribing abilities are nonexistent and when she finally realizes she is in over her head with a patient, she simply drops them with absolutely no thought for their well being. The positive reviews she got sound exactly like something she and her office staff wold create.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Please do not go to this woman. Their office staff could not be more disrespectful. She should be fired immediately. The worst experience I've ever had. I would not be surprised if both of the positive reviews were written by her own staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I think she is wonderful! Great help.. and get's away from Rutland Mental Health or the RRMC who could care less about you!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I found Dr. Golin and staff to be helpful, always available, knowledgable and deeply caring of their patients. It is very difficult dealing with patients in the psychiatric field; they're not always honest or capable of relating the truth to a doctor or anyone. Family members sometimes expect miracles and don't get them. Choosing a psychiatrist is a very personal relationship, not always between just a patient and a doctor. It includes family and sometimes other doctors. Psychiatrists are limited as to what information they are allowed to share with others involved in a patient's care. The doctor must work well with all members and that takes a unique soul. I have found that with Dr. Lorri Golin. I can see how another patient may not have. I have had difficulties with doctors in other practices, but in this area, I have found a kindred soul who listens to me, cares about me. She is deeply vested in my health and welfare. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GO HERE. This woman hands out medications like skittles. Her inattention to detail nearly killed my mother. She put her on medications that are toxic when combined with medications she was already taking - AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I called to discuss, and they are rude, disrespectful, and unhelpful. Do not waste your time here.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Lorri C. Golin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois