Ratings for Dr. Thomas Corkum

Love love this doctor, I dont know what I will do when he decides to retire.. he will be missed big time. I have never felt anything more than admiration for this doctor. He has never done me wrong, and his receptionist has always been pleasant and on top of her job. No complaints whatsoever..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have always found Dr Corkum to be extremely professional. To the lady who was shocked that he did a breast exam, I am most thankful that he does. He checks my mammogram reports each year as well. He looks away while he performs the breast exam. I would describe Dr Corkum as respectful and thorough . I have also found his receptionist to be most helpful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Corkum will make you feel very comfortable about the exam. I cannot however explain the anger, the frustration it takes out of me to talk to his secretary. I've re booked my appointment 3 times now because the secretary told me I was making up dates and I was never scheduled for any of the following. Having her repeat" No no no no no, your not scheduled " when she made the scheduling makes me incredibly angry and upset. She is very rude and very condescending. It makes sheduling a PAP exam more stressful than it should be.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

He has a terrible receptionist who is very condescending. She requires patients to phone 2 weeks in advance to confirm an annual appointment or else if you fail to phone will cancel your appointment. No allowancestors made for the fact that I have kept every appointment for the last 20 and more years. Of late, he does not appear to keep up with latest in HRT and prescribed hormone replacement which is not recommended for most post menopausal women.he is punctual, and puts the patient at ease while performing the complete exam. He does not like to explain why a woman needs HRT? He was quite sarcastic when I talked to him about sleeplessness issues that I was experiencing. In any case, even though he is the expert I would like to have a better explanation for pills or HRT he prescribes.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Had my yearly with Dr Corkum. He is very professional with a side of funny. The "tiny one" at the desk is always pleasant and does her best to accomidate everyone and keep Dr C running on time. All in all it is the best experience a woman can have at her yearly.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

The receptionist Dr corkum has (Peggy) has to be the worst person and customer service and patient care. She is so rude and she is the reason I will never be back.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

The receptionist he has working there is horrible. Terrible manners and very condescending and inflexible.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Corkum for almost 40 years. He is the best Dr. I have ever seen. He is personable & makes you feel totally relaxed while examining you. I only wish he was my G.P.as well. He knows what he is doing. I dread the day that he retires as he can never be replaced. He has also helped me with other problems other than gynecological issues. I can't imagine anyone ever saying some of the things I have read here. An excellent Dr. in every way with a great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I was referred to Doctor Corkum. I had been to gynecologists before for pap smears and knew what to expert. Shocked as all get out when i was told to take off my clothes and he proceeded to massage my breasts. I wasn't there for a breast exam, I was there for a pap exam. He smiled when he said everything feels great. I felt so violated I never went back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Corkum for years and is just wonderful. I have great faith in him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016