You may also like

Rate Dr. Gillian Graves

Dr. Gillian Graves's Ratings

Wonderful bedside manner and I'd refer here to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

I found Dr. Graves to be friendly and interested when I was having fertility issues but afterward she seemed quick and at times abrupt. She performed a biopsy without giving me any pain medication and later attempted to do another one but when I found it too painful she didn't seem very happy and I left feeling upset. It should not be too much to expect for a doctor to arrange another appointment so that a patient can be be prepared and have something for pain beforehand. I'm very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Graves with my first pregnancy. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she was late for appointments, but guaranteed it was due to not rushing her patiences out the door. She takes all the time people need. Totally missed seeing her with my second pregnancy. Didn't have the best experience with my second doctor at all. I went into early labor at 33 weeks and while I was there having treatment to stop the labor, Dr. Graves came to me saying she saw that I was in and wanted to see how I was doing. God love her. Out of all the patience this woman has, she remembered my name after 3 years and took time out to see me. It really meant a lot. She really forms a bond with her patience, turns out more like a friend. I'd recommend her to everyone. <3 love her!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr Gillian Graves is an amazing doctor. I am so thankful to have her in our lives to hopefully have another baby. My issue is chromosomal. She has been an amazing help.
The one thing that I believe they need to work on is being able to call and actually talk to someone when you need results or what ever, instead of a voice mail.
Besides that I LOVE her and her staff!!! <3 Recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Graves after my first OB/GYN had went away for the last month of my pregnancy. I am so happy that I was referred to her, I loved her a lot more than I did my first doctor and was so thankful to have her! Even though I only had seen her for a month (and for my 6 week check up) . She was amazing, calm, made me feel relaxed all the time and she certanitly has a sense of humor which always helps with making people feel more relaxed. I love her - I certanitly would go to her again for another pregnancy and I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I have been extremely fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Graves for over 25 years. She is knowledgable and professional yet presents with an easy, friendly and relaxed approach. She is simply the best! Thanks Dr. Graves!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Amazing, amazing person. Dr. Graves is everything a doctor should be. She is funny, down to earth, caring, understanding, respectful, supportive, effective and very knowledgable. I have been to a lot of gynos for endometriosis and she is the best ever. She was exactly what i needed at a very crucial time. If you have endo and are looking for a good doctor she is well worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Amazing woman. Was recommended to see her when I was 16 and just recently diagnosed with MRKH (Mayer Rockitansky Kuster Hauser) syndrome, in which I was born without a uterus, cervix, and the upper 2/3 of my vagina. She was recommended after my first gynecologist was extremely rude and unprofessional about my diagnosis, stating I was abnormal and bluntly stating that we best look into adoptions as there was no hope for us. After seeing Dr Graves for the first and second and third and fourth times, etc, she reassured us that with current technology it is not only very possible, it is also very likely we will be able to have biological children through in-vitro fertilization and having a gestational surrogate. She explained everything to us and lets my fiance come along to all appointments and helps him understand everything as well. I see her yearly and look forward to discussing further child options when I see her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I have seen Dr. Graves 4 times. I am not her typical patient- that is, I am not there to receive help with fertility, I am there to address endometriosis pain. While Dr. Graves does appear to be knowledgeable and an expert in her area, her bedside manners and tendency to interject her own personal (and not professional) opinion, left me with not wanting to see her again [not to mention the 2 hour wait]. As a single young woman who works hard on her career, I felt put down by Dr. Graves for not wanting children right away or making myself fit for a man. I understand that asking a patient to lose 5-7lbs may be difficult, but framing it in a professional and appropriate manner is not hard. She needs to move away from the misogynistic views of what women should want, and accept that some of her patients may not appreciate being told to put their careers away in order to find a man and have children. Be more professional and respect your patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2015232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

A Incredible doctor. I was with her with my first pregnancy and now my second. She is amazing, great bedside manner, and always explains everything in great detail. I was referred to her by my family doctor and I am so happy that I was. I am overweight and was very nervous about being pregnant and gaining weight. She is so understanding and not judgmental at all unlike other doctors I have seen. She makes me feel comfortable and she is a doctor I feel I can really trust. I would recommend her a million times over!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2015231].votes_count ]]