Ratings for Dr. Gillian Graves

Honestly for being such a highly respected and busy doctor I was amazed at how much time and attention she spent with me as a patient. I thought going to see one of the best meant I would have to compromise on the bedside matter or time she spent in Apoitments with me but I was so wrong. She one time met me at the hospital to do an ultrasound when she wasn't working, she called me at home after I had complications following the birth of my child. She sent student doctors from the IWK to the adult hospital I was recovering in after birth complications to make sure I was getting the best care as a new mom. I cannot say enough good things about her. It's a shame she retired as we just started our family and would like to grow more.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Graves is certainly the best of the best. Her number concern and priority are her patients. Her shoes could never be filled. She's one in s million! I love her to death. it didn't matter if she was called in very late at night or very early in the morning , she was always smiling and had a joke or story to tell to help ease your pain, fear or anxiety. I hope she is enjoying her very well deserved retirement . I miss and love her to pieces.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

She is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and kind Doctor. She made me feel comfortable and safe before, during and after surgery. I hope that she enjoys her retirement, she's helped so many people like me and deserves some free time to enjoy life.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Great doctor and helpful. She helped us grow our family and went above and beyond, but is now retired as of June 1, 2016

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Graves for 30 years. I felt comfortable with her from the get go. Sure sometimes she isn't always on time but it's worth the wait. She treats you like a friend and is always funny and understanding. Good luck in your retirement and you will be missed greatly

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Graves since October 2013. She helped with our fertility issues and when we finally got pregnant in May 2015, she took us on as per patients. She is one of a kind, smart, funny and knowledgeable. It's thanks to her we are expecting our first child in just a couple weeks. Yes, there are times she is late, but she never rushes any of her appointments. She is blunt and to the point and some people just can't handle the truth. There should be more like her in the world. She's amazing and anyone would be lucky to be referred to her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

After an hour and a half waiting for a follow up appointment with still two people in line ahead of me, I am happy not to be returning. Dr. Graves bedside manner was lacking, she was very matter-of-fact rather than displaying empathy for my concerns. Her lack of punctually was just another disappointment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner and I'd refer here to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I found Dr. Graves to be friendly and interested when I was having fertility issues but afterward she seemed quick and at times abrupt. She performed a biopsy without giving me any pain medication and later attempted to do another one but when I found it too painful she didn't seem very happy and I left feeling upset. It should not be too much to expect for a doctor to arrange another appointment so that a patient can be be prepared and have something for pain beforehand. I'm very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Graves with my first pregnancy. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she was late for appointments, but guaranteed it was due to not rushing her patiences out the door. She takes all the time people need. Totally missed seeing her with my second pregnancy. Didn't have the best experience with my second doctor at all. I went into early labor at 33 weeks and while I was there having treatment to stop the labor, Dr. Graves came to me saying she saw that I was in and wanted to see how I was doing. God love her. Out of all the patience this woman has, she remembered my name after 3 years and took time out to see me. It really meant a lot. She really forms a bond with her patience, turns out more like a friend. I'd recommend her to everyone. <3 love her!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015