Ratings for Dr. Gillian Graves

I have been seeing Dr. Graves since October 2013. She helped with our fertility issues and when we finally got pregnant in May 2015, she took us on as per patients. She is one of a kind, smart, funny and knowledgeable. It's thanks to her we are expecting our first child in just a couple weeks. Yes, there are times she is late, but she never rushes any of her appointments. She is blunt and to the point and some people just can't handle the truth. There should be more like her in the world. She's amazing and anyone would be lucky to be referred to her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

After an hour and a half waiting for a follow up appointment with still two people in line ahead of me, I am happy not to be returning. Dr. Graves bedside manner was lacking, she was very matter-of-fact rather than displaying empathy for my concerns. Her lack of punctually was just another disappointment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner and I'd refer here to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I found Dr. Graves to be friendly and interested when I was having fertility issues but afterward she seemed quick and at times abrupt. She performed a biopsy without giving me any pain medication and later attempted to do another one but when I found it too painful she didn't seem very happy and I left feeling upset. It should not be too much to expect for a doctor to arrange another appointment so that a patient can be be prepared and have something for pain beforehand. I'm very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Graves with my first pregnancy. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she was late for appointments, but guaranteed it was due to not rushing her patiences out the door. She takes all the time people need. Totally missed seeing her with my second pregnancy. Didn't have the best experience with my second doctor at all. I went into early labor at 33 weeks and while I was there having treatment to stop the labor, Dr. Graves came to me saying she saw that I was in and wanted to see how I was doing. God love her. Out of all the patience this woman has, she remembered my name after 3 years and took time out to see me. It really meant a lot. She really forms a bond with her patience, turns out more like a friend. I'd recommend her to everyone. <3 love her!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr Gillian Graves is an amazing doctor. I am so thankful to have her in our lives to hopefully have another baby. My issue is chromosomal. She has been an amazing help. The one thing that I believe they need to work on is being able to call and actually talk to someone when you need results or what ever, instead of a voice mail. Besides that I LOVE her and her staff!!! <3 Recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Graves after my first OB/GYN had went away for the last month of my pregnancy. I am so happy that I was referred to her, I loved her a lot more than I did my first doctor and was so thankful to have her! Even though I only had seen her for a month (and for my 6 week check up) . She was amazing, calm, made me feel relaxed all the time and she certanitly has a sense of humor which always helps with making people feel more relaxed. I love her - I certanitly would go to her again for another pregnancy and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I have been extremely fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Graves for over 25 years. She is knowledgable and professional yet presents with an easy, friendly and relaxed approach. She is simply the best! Thanks Dr. Graves!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Amazing, amazing person. Dr. Graves is everything a doctor should be. She is funny, down to earth, caring, understanding, respectful, supportive, effective and very knowledgable. I have been to a lot of gynos for endometriosis and she is the best ever. She was exactly what i needed at a very crucial time. If you have endo and are looking for a good doctor she is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Amazing woman. Was recommended to see her when I was 16 and just recently diagnosed with MRKH (Mayer Rockitansky Kuster Hauser) syndrome, in which I was born without a uterus, cervix, and the upper 2/3 of my vagina. She was recommended after my first gynecologist was extremely rude and unprofessional about my diagnosis, stating I was abnormal and bluntly stating that we best look into adoptions as there was no hope for us. After seeing Dr Graves for the first and second and third and fourth times, etc, she reassured us that with current technology it is not only very possible, it is also very likely we will be able to have biological children through in-vitro fertilization and having a gestational surrogate. She explained everything to us and lets my fiance come along to all appointments and helps him understand everything as well. I see her yearly and look forward to discussing further child options when I see her again!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Gillian Graves's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Graves since October 2013. She helped with our fertility issues and when we finally got pregnant in May 2015, she took us on as per patie..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "After an hour and a half waiting for a follow up appointment with still two people in line ahead of me, I am happy not to be returning. Dr. Graves bedside manne..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful bedside manner and I'd refer here to anyone."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Graves to be friendly and interested when I was having fertility issues but afterward she seemed quick and at times abrupt. She performed a biopsy ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Graves with my first pregnancy. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she was late for appointments, but guaranteed it was due to not rushing her patiences o..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gillian Graves is an amazing doctor. I am so thankful to have her in our lives to hopefully have another baby. My issue is chromosomal. She has been an amazi..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Graves after my first OB/GYN had went away for the last month of my pregnancy. I am so happy that I was referred to her, I loved her a lot..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been extremely fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Graves for over 25 years. She is knowledgable and professional yet presents with an easy, friendl..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, amazing person. Dr. Graves is everything a doctor should be. She is funny, down to earth, caring, understanding, respectful, supportive, effective and ..."

November 18, 2014