Ratings for Dr. Douglas G. Pfeiffer

Be prepared to wait a VERY long time on most days. They overbook and then you are left waiting for over 20 minutes on every visit. Patients are quickly hurried in and out and you are nickel and dimed for every service. I couldn't believe how much I had to pay out of pocket when initially starting treatment. I had been going to another chiropractor that stopped accepting insurance, but he was only $40 a visit, no matter what treatment you received. Dr. Pfeiffer charges you for every area he adjusts and charges you much more when he does an "exam" which is just ridiculous. I got tired of sitting in the dismal , stuffy office every visit waiting for long periods of time, and the pressure to come several times a week that I left and never went back. The doctor is very good at what he does, but he needs to run his business better.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I can't thank Doctor Pfeiffer enough for Helping My husband with His Neck Issue. He is a Chef and Has bent over a counter for 30 plus Years . He Suffers from repetitive Movements , Had a couple of car accidents when He was younger Ect. I just Two Weeks He is already feeling Relief!! I guess He knows His stuff ...............3x or More May be what you need to start to get back its balance. He is gentle and really knows what He is doing . I had a similar problem Years ago and the problem has never came back ! Thank you Dr. Pfeiffer I recommend you Highly!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Should rename the practice to "upper perk get your wallet ready." Everything costs and you are just a dollar sign , not a patient. This "Dr." expects patients to be there 2-3x per week ,@$35 visit, equals a new car payment. Staff is cold, unfriendly, and miserable. Initially I started "treatment" after a car accident. I am not sure what hurt worse the accident or Dr. Pfieffer's care. I would not recommend this facility unless you have lots of time to wait, lots of money to donate and want to revisit people similar to your middle school librarian. Overall treatments were expensive and did not help-enough said.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr preorder treats you like a number you are in and out his "treatments"last for seconds and he expects you to stick to a strict appt schedule of 2-4x a week with a copay of 30+$ a visit and if you dont stick to his "treatment plan"he has his staff call you and reschedule appts they don't Take no for an answer it's not would u like to reschedule it's WHEN are we re scheduling u for.it's borderline harassment.he considers it a holistic practice and looks down upon anyone who uses medication OR vaccinations of any kind. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this"practice"!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I have been a customer for five years or more and must give the best rating available. The staff and the Doc. are top of the line. His knowledge also extends into a Wellness Progarm on the correct eating habits and supplements to keep the body and mind in a healty being. If you live in the area and need a GREAT TEAM this is the one for you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Douglas G. Pfeiffer's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1985)

AHC