Ratings for Dr. William Newton

Found Dr Newton after suffering for over 30 yrs with many issues. There is no better or more Qualified and more knowledgeable Dr. He gave me my quality of life back. I have stenosis of the spine, neck problems, artists, fibromyalgia, knee problems and much more. He gives me boots for my migraines. If you want help besides just packing prescriptions he is the Dr for you. I can't live without Dr Newton.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I have been a patient if Dr. Newtons for several years now and love his staff. I read the last review and needed to respond. The staff has never told me that urines testing was included in the visit. These are expensive tests and I have never been billed for what my insurance did not pay. Not sure why the other eater paid so much. Maybe they should have talked to the office rather than posting a negative review.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Will made the right call for surgery. I give his office ZERO stars for using a lab that charges over $5000 for urine drug screens and then lying about it. On first visit was told the required drug tests were included in the office visit, there would be no separate charge. Then the visits continued and HUGE BILLS showed up to my insurance. I was balanced billed over $1000 for drug test ., my entire HSA account was drained. The staff just lied, plain and simple. Thank goodness the surgery was successful in eliminating the majority of the phone. Beware, if they drug test you you may be in for a very nasty, large bill.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff. Glad we found him a few years ago.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Love Dr. Newton and love his office staff! I'm so glad I made an appointment to see him for a second opinion---2 years ago now!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Excellent overall experience. Staff was pleasant and helpfull.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Wonderful doctor and excellent staff! Took about 2 weeks to get an appointment, but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Wonderful and caring doctor. I am so glad I found him. He is a model of what a doctor should be. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. The negative comments obviously came from patients seeking pain medications and did not get their way.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr.s staff do not return phone calls. dr. talks fast and seems impatient waiting for a response to a question. Dr. refuses to consider recent accidents as needing to upgrade dosage. We regret that we chose him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

avoid this man at all costs if your looking for help. he does not care one bit about your health. what ever your taking for your pain he will take you off to put you on his drug.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. William Newton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Midwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • Illinois State University (Grad. 1995)
  • Stony Brook University * (Grad. 1993)

• Back Pain