Ratings for Dr. William J. Lagaly

Dr. William Lagaly is with the Advanced Wound Card Clinic in Orchard Park NY. This is a part of Catholic Health. I have been taking my mom to this clinic since it opened it Jan 2011. It is located inside mery ambulatory hosipital. Dr Bill and his staff are wonderful! My mom suffered with a stage 4 wound that just would not heal. After several Doctors and numerous treatments. ( all very costly as well) I was refered to Dr Bill. Dr. William Lagaly is an expert in this field and after a long assesment, put in place a treatment plan that worked!! She suffered for over 2 years, and his treatment plan started to take effect right away. After monthly visits and different treatments that all worked well on healing this awful wound, today I heard the words that my moms wound was healed!! I cant express my gratiude enough for this wonderful brilliant caring Doctor. If anyone is suffering from wounds of any sort, please go see this Doctor. You will be taken care of very well!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. William J. Lagaly's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1994)