Ratings for Dr. David Deiboldt

Great Office!!! I went to see Dr. Deiboldt for months of unbearable heel pain. He examined my feet and explained that I have plantar fasciitis. He suggested custom foot orthotics and night splints to stretch and support my feet, gave me some exercises to do, and suggested the right type of shoe for my feet. Since my insurance has a deductible the office explained to me in detail what was covered and what my responsibility would be, which I thought was great NO SURPRISES! I've had the orthotics now for about 2 months and I don't know how I lived without them. Thank you Dr. Deiboldt for keeping my feet happy!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Before I went to see Dr. Deiboldt I had terrible pain in my feet everyday. My job requires me to be on my feet a lot and I couldn't wait for the day to be over and get home just so I could put my feet up. I had gone to 3 podiatrists before and none of them could provide a long-term solution to my foot pain. When I went to Dr. Deiboldt he gave me a thorough examination and gave me a few different options for treatment along with his recommendation. He took his time examining me and I never felt rushed. I decided to go with his recommendation and boy am I glad that I did. It has been a few months since my last treatment and I am happy to say that my feet feel great. I have no more pain from standing a lot during the day. I can't thank Dr. Deiboldt enough.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I have to admit that I am very uncomfortable seeing a doctor when it comes to my feet. Dr. Deiboldt was very knowledgeable, friendly, and I never felt rushed when I went to see him. He made me feel at ease and was very gentle when examining and treating me. I have been to other podiatrists who were unfriendly and I felt like I was at a cattle call, being rushed and pushed through the system....but not at Dr. Deiboldt's office, his staff was great and I would definitely go back and refer my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

WORST DOCTOR EVER. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE. DR. DEIBOLT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE'S HEALTH JUST THE MONEY.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013