Ratings for Dr. David W. Johnson

David Johnson is a thief and a liar he is only concerned with cash flow. Most pharmacies will not fill his prescriptions and he is under DEA investigation and the insurance company. He owes me a lot of money and refused to talk about it. I don't trust him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Lol love my doc no drug test and is all cool with the idc how much meds I give out shout out to The Doctors! Not even a pill count which is the best! I've been here for over a year and never a problem except not seeing him enough lol Scott S

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

A little unprofessional. But very helpful and understanding. The staff are great people

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Very good knowledge on what needs do be done with many areas of body In pain and relly helps me to understand what is, being injected, where, and why,

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Johnson is a great pain doctor. He is understanding down to earth and realistic. He listens to your problems and prescribes medication according to your history with medications. What I mean is if you have tried a medication before and didn't work for you or did but doesn't cut the pain anymore he doesn't insist you use it again so he can say he tried it. He gets down to the problem. The staff is wonderful and more than willing to help. They even did some research for me on my condition (seeing as its kind of unusual) and passed it on to me. Nothing really bad to say about him or his staff. Love my doc!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013