Ratings for Dr. Nicholas A. Massoth

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Massoth and his staff. They made me feel at ease and went the extra mile to find a solution to my medication issues. I would recommend them to anyone wanting first class service.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Awesome experience with these folks. They are very caring and have a real family oriented atmosphere. They took excellent care of my daughter. Robert Stewart

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Two of our children have had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Massoth. He was highly recommended and was thorough in examination and surgery. I'm scheduling my third child this week with him! We are pleased with his work!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Massoth and his staff were great, I was impressed with how quick and painless the procedure was. Would defietly recommend to anyone looking to get their wisdom teeth out. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Referred by Gentle Dental, Dr. Massoth said no infection, but CT scan done at hospital showed infection. Dr. Massoth diagnosed trigeminal neuralgia (one of the most painful conditions known) but did not prescribe medication and noted in my medical record that I was "drug seeking".

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012