Ratings for Dr. David W. Ingle

This doctor was extremely rude. I came in to be assessed for disability. He never asked me questions about what was going on in my life. He pointed to things and asked me what they were. When I told him that I had bad migranes, high blood pressure, severe grinding of my teeth that I have actually broke a couple. Had bad eczema which has almost ended up in hospitalization. He did not write any of that down. I called somebody familiar with doctor and they told me appt should have been an hour. It was only 15 minutes. He is a horrible man, please don't waste your time!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The Doctor greeted me 10 minutes late and seemed right away that he didn't want to interview me and looked at me like I was loser and already had mad up his mind that I would not get disability before he even asked me the first question. Asked me questions for ex. Can I take the trash out? 8 math problems for ex 92-7. Can u take a shower by myself, cook,laundry, get the mail didn't talk or ask detailed questions about when I was a child. I was in his office for about 15 minutes. He was a very cold unfriendly man. Who made me feel inadequate and very uncomfortable. I was extremely disappointed with the interview and didn't feel he was trying to help the patient. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Late. Looked at phone throughout the session-I am not sure he heard a thing I said. Arrogant. At times, he even made me uncomfortable with his responses-they were overly familiar. Talked about himself too much. Argued with me. I want someone who is smart and will take me on but kindly and after listening to me. I cannot trust this man.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Took my teenage daughter here long ago. At first I thought "finally someone on the same page as what I thought". Over time, noticed an hour appointment was maybe 40-45 minutes, and often seemed like he wasn't paying attention and looking at his phone. Then he totally shifted what he was saying diagnosis wise (did he forget?). Then, blew off an important meeting at her school without a call, allegedly had a flat tire. That was the end. Hard to rate staff because there usually wasn't one at that time. Just a part time receptionist who wasn't always there.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Never use this person. Called my son a liar after he shared he had been molested. Ingle is compelled by law to report this. I would give him negative 5 stars if allowed.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Miserable experience. Late, pays no attention to what I am saying. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Ingle changed my life. When I began therapy I was housebound and unemployed. After two years I completed my B.A. in Psychology with a 3.9 GPA and plans for Ph. D in clinical. I also worked at the Day One Center for Women and The Samaritans suicide hotline. I also has a richer social life. He is the best psychologist and friend I ever had.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Ingle is such a great person to go to when you're going through a hard time. He doesn't portray himself as I thought a psychologist would, he acts like a normal person. He is realistic and says things they way they are. Dr. Ingle has helped me tremendously and I've only been seeing him for a few months. I recommend him to anyone who needs general counseling.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014