Ratings for Dr. Debbie L. Ashida

Prompt service, always polite, and I have been completely satisfied..

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been seeing Debbie A as my dentist since 2006, never an issue ... all has been good. No problems what so ever ... (I am not plant .. but a real patient) ... Prompt service, always polite, and I have been completely satisfied..

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Don't go here plz. Therapy is unprofessional, rude and I'm still paying for all the damage she has done to my teeth

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Debbie Ashida should not be practicing dentistry, she's a fraud. Lousy dentistry, speaks ill of other dentists/professionals and her employees tell stories of her office being dirty. I have heard she has had numerous complaints about her to the state dental board, yet she keeps on practicing. The only good reviews she gets are the ones she plants or the ones she forces her employees to plant on websites or in the Las Cruces newspaper "best dentist" list. Don't be a victim...stay out of her office. If I could give her zero stars, that would be too flattering for her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Very bad experience. Unethical practice. Quick to take your money. Will charge for work not performed. Any hope of a refund has an ice cube's chance, if you know what I mean.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Excellent experience. Had some fillings fixed didn't have to wait long.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I needed a new dentist here in Las Cruces soon because I needed an extraction done and came across Debbie, I called and they made me an appointment for the next day! I waited maybe 15 minutes in the lobby and had my own nurse the whole time I was waiting for the doctor! My nurse was so nice! I had so many questions and she answered them all without any hesitation! I was nervous as could be and then Debbie came and told me they were going to do the extraction, and before I knew it, she was telling me the details of every step that she would take! They numbed me, and in a blink of an eye, my tooth was coming out! It was so fast and simple! She talked to me the whole time and she kept me calm! The conversation took my mind off of the procedure! When it was over, they gave me all the information I needed for the aftercare and told me that if I have or come up with any more questions, they were just a call away! I was so happy with my experience at Dr. Ashida's office! The staff were all so nice and comforting! I will definitely be going back to see her!!! And the next time my husband needs a dentist, he'll be going there too!! Go with Debbie, she's wonderful! You won't regret it!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I found the doctor to be very unprofessional. I waited over an hour in my chair for her, and when she got to me she rushed to fill my cavities in five minutes while bad mouthing another dentist in town the whole time, never informing me of what she was doing or asking me how I was feeling. The job she did now has to be fixed by another much more competent and attentive dentist at Sonoma Family Dental. I would not go back to Dr. Ashida if you paid me. One does not usually expect their teeth to be less healthy when they leave the dentist, but mine were.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

She argued with me about root canals. My coverage WILL pay for it, she fought with me and argued me down and pulled a tooth that probably could have been saved. She filled a tooth saying "There is infection at the base of this tooth, but we'll fill it and see what happens." I cannot floss between the teeth she filled as the filling overlaps. I am in extreme pain and seeing a different dentist today. She is THE WORST.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014