Ratings for Dr. Brij Vaid

I have been going to Dr. Vaid for about a year now, he seemed really fine at first. Lately he has not only cut my pain meds in2/3 but he's sticking me with this nurse that doesn't or isn't able to answer some of my questions.....one being WHY have they cut my pain meds? Second WHY am I being stuck with a nurse? It's not like I'm taking the pills to get high, quite the opposite, I take them for pain! Getting very upset with these people, I've heard somebody going off on them recently....and I have heard from several places that Dr. Vaid is under some kind of investigation. Time to look for another doctor!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Worst Doctor I ever been to.Really caused me lots of pain.He did a procedure on me in his office,that he should have let a specialist do,and I got an infection was sent to the hospital twice,and now I have along recovery ahead of me.I recommend you find a Doctor who knows what he's doing and also caring.He's not the one!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015