Ratings for Dr. Stuart Morduchowitz

These days many doctors rush you and only half- listen to what the patient is saying....Dr. Morduchowitz really cares and empathizes with the person's struggles and physical discomfort. I would recommend him without a moment's hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Best Dr I ever had I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

He is the best. I have hyperthyroid & graves disease. So easy to talk to & always returns calls. I've recommended him to many of my friends & they all love him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

He is one in a million I never been to a Dr who is so warm and caring i will continue going to him

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Excellent doctor, he was recommended to me by a close friend of my husband, and now my husband and I both see him. My husband and I both suffer from diabetes and he has been treating us and keepnig us healthy for many years. Without him I don't know what we would do. Whenever we had questions for him, they were always answered.Now I reecommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

He is the best Doctor I ever had! Very helpful and understanding. I've been going to him for years now. I would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Stuart Morduchowitz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodmere, NY