Ratings for Dr. Roseline Toussaint

Great service, great smile. Very professional. Explain in details but firm and strict

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Toussaint thank you very much for taking such care of my dad. May God bless you abundantly.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Waited a while after the time of my appointment then I see the doctor walk in to the office at about half an hour after my appointment time. I had to pay the babysitter that was watching my kids much more than I expected due to the wait.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr Toussaint Thank you so very much for your help. I had a rash on both feet. I went to see so many docs. Nobody could help me. I went to the hospital no doctors could help me. they sent me to wound care, they wrapped my feet yet nothing has changed until one day I came to you for my diabetes nail care I mentionned briefly the rash on my feet. You prescribe me a medication and in 4 days I saw all the rash on my feet disappear. Dr. Toussaint you are truly an hero. I have had this problem for 3 years and nobody could help me until I was referred to you by a friend who told me how remarkable you are. Thank you so very much. Keep up the good work. May God continue to bless you and your work. May you continue to help those who cannot find healing elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Roseline Toussaint's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)