Ratings for Dr. Harlan Levine

Dr. Levine replaced both of my knees, one in January, one 8 weeks later, in March 2016. I had a congenital condition known as bi-partite patellas in both legs, and had been walking in pain for several years. (I'm 62) After the surgeries, I've seen incredible results. Not only are my legs straight, but I've re-gained over an inch in height and my feet no longer hurt after walking long distances. I'm only 3-1/2 months past the 2nd TKR, and I'm walking pretty much normally, with 130 degree ROM. I effortless walked a flat mile about a month ago. Very happy with results. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr.Levine is AMAZING. He really knows his stuff. I am very young, and had a hip replacement and it is perfect. Throughout the entire healing process he was very cautious to make sure everything went smoothly.My scar is barely noticeable, he is a perfectionist and I appreciate that. As someone said below he is not very personal but honestly that's just a plus. I understand he is one of the best therefore he has a lot of patients and doesn't have time to stop by everyone or is very busy. I am extremely satisfied with the work he has done and I recommend everyone who needs a knee, or hip doctor straight to him no questions asked.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Fantastic doctor with a great staff. Dr Levine was very patient in explaining and preparing me for surgery. His staff was very helpful with insurance requirements and hospital and after care arrangements.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr is wonderful, I use to be his partners patient and had to see the other one on an emergency and had a horrible experience.Dr Klein was rude and just told me to come back and see Dr Levine and hell take care of it,He sure did put obviously his partner is imcompetent.Dr Levine I think you should get rid of your partners you are a WONDERFUL LOVING CARING Doctor I have ever met.You are a lfe saver with this wonderful new knee I have, Some of my friends will be seeing you soon.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

He's young and good. But as a patient your just a number to him. Never even stops in the recovery room to see how you are doing..did send a colleague up to the room the next day. After the operation when you go to his office to get the stitches out..you never see him except as a fast glimpse. He saw me and he never comes over to say hello or ask how you are doing. A nurse takes the stitches out. This was all for a hip replacement.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2006

Dr. Harlan Levine's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ