Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Wolf

Better to side on error of caution. I've seen numerous specialists over the recent years and Dr. Wolf is certainly the worst of the lot. I believe he is knowledgable, however, his patient manner is horrendous. He discounts your prior history and what other doctors have advised or informed me of. He is adversarial and confrontational, hindering patient care and specialty referrals. He squashes facilitating rapport between patient and doctor. He acts as, and made comments as though "bothered" for doing referrals and taking time with me as a patient. I had enough of his arrogance and caustic behavior. I left to another doctor who was much more clinically concerned for my wellbeing. Of 4 office visits, he never left from behind his computer to actually exam me of my complaints. I CAN NOT RECOMMEND him. For better or best care, find another doctor...it is in your best interest.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

My 95 year old mother fell/fractured her pelvis 9/26/13. Wolf was her PCP.We could do NOTHING w/o his signature-couldn't get wheelchair,home health,etc.She was in pain and not supposed to put weight on it.I called for an appointment with Wolf and explained the situation. His office said they were booked through Oct. After pressure from another doctor's office, I got an appointment. He refused to fill out needed paperwork. He had no interest in Mother,her suffering,and need to get help.I provided a list of all the medications that Mother was currently taking. I thought he was reconciling it with his notes.He said it usually takes him 5 days and why did he have to fill it out anyway.In dealing with Medicare/rehab homes,the PCP's signature is required by law to get services.Wolf's refusal to sign/fill out the forms meant Mother couldn't be admitted to the home. After another call from another doc's office, Wolf's office said they could fax his notes. They did. The medicines were wrong.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Mike and Marie shaw I'm 51 years old my mom 81 been patients 2 years. He helpful with ss and medicare. Read 2 bad reviews bout him, farthest from truth. He's good doc, recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012