Ratings for Dr. Saghar Shafizadeh

Terrible experience. Did not have basic knowledge about my health condition, nor any interest in relevant medical history. Blew off requests for blood testing, which later confirmed that the condition was real. Never use her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Doctor is very cold and passive agressive. She did not listen well nor show compassion for my medical history, was flip and condensending. Not a people person.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr. Shafizadeh is possibly the most standoffish human being that I have yet to encounter. Would not recommend this doctor under any circumstance.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

The worst experience ever. She was very condescending and rude. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Have had great experience with Dr. S. Shafizadeh. She is very knowledgeable and direct. She gave me sound advice, new information, outcomes to consider...all of this helped me make some good decisions about my health and stay in good health.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Due to sched conflict, had to use this doctor. It was the most unpleasant experience I've ever had. I feel Dr. Saghar Shafizadeh bedside manner was horrible. She did not look at my medical history, she grilled me in what I felt was a rude in-your-face way about my medications, pain killers, food, exercise, and medical numbers. She made assumptions and jumped to conclusions without looking at my history and I feel was extremely aggressive. Never once did she ask about my previous experience or previous history with pervious doctors about my chronic conditions. She just lept before looking and was flip and rude to me about my thoughts and opinions over my health. I have never been so upset with a medical provider before. I ended up demanding her to renew my meds and she said I would have to check with another doctor on my own to get my chol. checked. Even though that was specifically why I made the appointment. I am contemplating switching providers it was such a bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Saghar Shafizadeh's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)