Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Lindquist

This doctor is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. I will definitely not see him again. He is one of the most confused health care providers who has ever treated me. I felt worse after treatment. I went to see another doctor who helped me and could not understand how this doctor completely misdiagnosed everything that was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Wonderful chiropractor, he has helped me with my back issues for many years. I would not trust anyone else :)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Linquist is by far the most informed, intelligent doctor I have been to. He is old school in his technique, but dead on for your condition. He works through his diagnosis by process of elimination. He is so detailed, he will examine you from head to toe and genuinely cares about healing you. I guarantee you will not be dissatisfied with him. I am currently having extreme pain in my shoulder that I trust only him to give me the diagnosis and treatment needed! Prior to me getting an MRI this past weekend, when I scheduled my appointment two days prior to that, he had already figured out part of my problem by the questions he asked over the phone and having me do some arm extensions to rule out all possibilities. Sure enough, the MRI results indicate what he told me, even before he has seen me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010