Ratings for Dr. Holly Doolittle Cullen

Waited 45 minutes after my appointment time to be seen, no apologies or explanation for the delay either. Doc seemed annoyed, unhappy and in a bad mood the entire time. Was eager for the supportive person I brought for moral support to go back to the waiting room and excluded them from a serious discussion in which I was isolated and brought to tears from her harsh words (that the person could hear through the door anyway). No bedside manner, cold and seemed like she couldn't care less about what I had to say. Diminished and devalued everything I said in response and made me feel worthless and like garbage. Was pushing me to the point I was uncomfortable to join weight watchers when the visit was about acid reflux medication I had been denied (and needed to function). I was left feeling horrible about myself and I already have terrible body image and self esteem issues which I tried to explain (not that she listened). I suffer from several mental illnesses, chronic pain, and high stress levels but she couldn't care less. I'm afraid to eat anything anymore for fear of gaining weight and I am questioning my entire life, because apparently, 'she has never been happy with my weight and it has always been bad for as long as I've been seeing her'. (first time hearing that). Her bluntness about my weight (in front of my moral support and not) and heavy pressing for me to do something I don't want and cannot afford was uncomfortable, unwelcomed, and unexpected. I came to discuss medication and left hating myself and my body more than ever. I don't know if I can bring myself to see someone who made me feel even worse about myself than I already do ever again. I've never been so ashamed and hated my body so much.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great doctor. Very straight forward and polite. Very happy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. Cullen impressed me with her attention to the details of my situation and health problem. She asked me many questions, listened carefully and I felt her sincere concern for me as her patient. After following her recommendations I feel good. Very grateful to Dr Cullen!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Holly Doolittle Cullen's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1987)