Ratings for Dr. William F. Cox

Doesn't listen, reads patient notes during the meeting every time as if it was the first appointment, when I was seeing him he was trying to get a promotion elsewhere, and straight up told me I should go somewhere else because I could do better. He seemed to know nothing about medications that weren't in his sample closet. At one point he had prescribed me so many different medications, I could barely function and his response was 'well, you're unemployed right now so you don't need to do much.' The last straw was during a medication change up and I called him for help because of side effects, suicidal ideations, and ramped up bipolar cycling and his only solution was that I had an appointment in two weeks, so we'd deal with it then. Horrible doctor. Flippant, condescending attitude about everything. Would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Very condescending. Makes me feel worse about myself after appointments. Began having anxiety attacks before seeing him. A patient should not feel as though it is "Judgment Day" before seeing their doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Had a great experience with Dr. Cox. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. William F. Cox's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY