Ratings for Dr. Johannes V. Blom

Excellent doctor and staff. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Very nice office. Dr. Is not only very knowledgeable he has a wonderful way with patients. He answers all questions and doesn’t rush you out. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Excellent experience Every time I’ve been there. The Dr also doesn’t push surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Wonderful experience. Doctor very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dangerous. You come out of surgery worse than when you went in.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Although it is a busy office, the ladies at the check in area were very helpful with my insurance issues and the Doctor himself was able to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Terrible dr and office staff. Never fixed what he did surgery for. Made it worse. The only way he will speak to you is with an appt so he can charge you. Won't speak to patients otherwise.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Pompous fool dr. Doesn't even speak to you or your family after surgery. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I CAME TO SEE DR BLOM FOR A SECOND OPINION AND I AM SO GLAD I DID. NOT ONLY HE HAS BECOME MY ORTHOPAEDIC DOCTOR FOR BACK AND KNEE ISSUES I HAVE DEALT WITH FOR YEARS BUT I HAVE ALSO REFERRED HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IN A PERFECT WORLD, PATIENTS NEVER WAIT AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS PLEASANT, BUT COMING FROM OTHER DOCTOR'S OFFICES; DR BLOM'S OFFICE IS CLOSE TO PERFECT!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I had a knee replacement with much apprehension on my part, but Dr Blom did an excellent job. I am on my way to recovery, therapy has been a lot of work and it has not been completely pain free. I am confident that the Doctor I picked has and will continue to guide me trough recovery. I am also very pleased with the office staff. I had multiple issues with insurance and they helped me over and over again to clarify issues.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr Blom is a great specialist, he spent time with me answering all my questions. Front desk and the rest of the office staff were very polite and helpful. I had my knee replaced a few months ago and everything went very smooth. Communication with the office was excellent, they always return patients phone calls . I would definitely recommend that this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Johannes V. Blom's Credentials

• Spanish

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare