Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Larosa

Excellent physician! Inspires total confidence , and is also very kind.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. LaRosa - who's friendly and put me immediately at ease - patiently provided thoughts and suggested treatments for each of the three reasons for my visit. Unlike two other specialists I've seen recently, he seemed entirely receptive to (ie. not annoyed by) my detailed questions, and even walked me through the financial side of his suggested treatments (my healthcare coverage is on the sparse side, so I was concerned about biopsy costs). LaRosa's office is immaculate, well-designed, and even smelled good, and he was sincerely apologetic for my fifteen minute wait (which was not really a bad wait, I thought, considering I was there during his coveted weeknight hours, when his schedule was no doubt packed). Above he, he seems authoritative, patient, and realistic about lifestyle as it pertains to podiatry. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr LaRosa and his staff are excellent. He is a wonderful surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I first went to Dr Larosa a couple of years ago, at the recommendation of a customer of mine. all i can say, is that this guy is the tops! you would be hard pressed to find a nicer guy, or one that tries as hard as Dr. Larosa to accommodate his patients. on that note.....he makes you feel like a friend, which to me is worth its weight in gold. give him a try,.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011