Ratings for Dr. Sam Stout

The BEST Doctor I have ever had!! My husband and I drive from Atlanta , GA to our appointments. Dr.Stout has a true gift from GOD to help people.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Stout for 28 years and will continue to go to him as long as he practices. I was plagued with yeast overgrowth for years and told by "so called" reputable doctors that it was all in my head. Dr. Stout diagnosed and treated me for yeast allergy which improved my quality of life. He has always been kind, understanding and nurturing. He explains your condition thouroughly. It is evident that Dr. Stout loves to practice medicine. When he is with you he doesn't act rushed and makes you feel that you are his only patient. The world needs more Dr. Stouts!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Best Dr. I have ever been to, takes tiem to talk to you and let you know the facts you need to know. Very through.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr.Stout has been my doctor for over 20 yrs. He has helped me thru many situations. There is no other doctor like him in Iredell County. I will follow him where ever he goes.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

...ummmm not going back...He was the only dr available with appt times....so I am not a regular with him....and maybe that is why he seemed like "whatever"

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Sam is my cousin and I am trying to get in touch with my family especially my uncle Elmer and aunt Marianne. If anyone sees him pass on the word please that Norma and Bills daughter Barbara is wanting to hear from them. @ catinaround12@aol.com

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

As mentioned in another review, you will have to wait to see Dr. Stout, but it is always worth it. Sam Stout is a good Christian doctor who cares deeply about his patients and their well being. He makes you feel as though you are his biggest concern of the day and takes the time to explain things and answer any questions you might have. He has gotten me through numerous physical trials and I can't imagine ever finding a doctor I would prefer over him. He is such a blessing.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Yes you will wait... Once in with the Dr. you will understand why: he will not rush you, he will listen, and he will do his best to make you well.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Stout is the BEST doctor I've EVER HAD!! He's thorough, knowledgeable, helpful. I can really open up to him & he talks to me.He's helped me greatly. Would hate to lose him! If he ever moves away, I'm going where he goes. I don't want another doctor after having Dr. Stout. He's into research, too, and has helped me with my hormone problems. He's down-to-earth, friendly and an excellent doctor. Couldn't ask for more from a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010