Ratings for Dr. Horace C. Stevens

I took my 2.5 month old baby into the ER at Parkview for a fever. I got Dr. Horace Stevens. He seemed friendly but I didn't feel like he informed me what the plan was or explain. After bloodwork and x rays he gave an antibiotic injection, Motrin, and an anti vomiting pill. We were sent home with amoxicillin and abuterol syrup because of a chest infection. She started having tremors the next day so I took her to a different ER and they said why was she ever on Abuterol?! She sounds perfectly fine and the dosage was WAY to high for a 2.5 month old baby!!!!! She was overdosed and her body was having a neurological reaction to the overdosage of this unneeded medication this doctor prescribed! I would never return to this doctor or this hospital! This was the absolute worse medical care I have ever received!

Submitted June 10, 2016

I would put my life in his hands any day I totally trust him been my Dr since I was 16 I'm 56 now

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Horace C. Stevens's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)