Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Levin

I would not recommend this doctor. He did not care to learn much about me, every appointment I would to he would ask the same questions as if he never met me. And he didn't even show up at delivery even though I scheduled delivery with him few days before in his office. You are just one more person he will make money of.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

After having a c-cection with twins I was dreaming about the opportunity to experience a natural delivery. I was so lucky to be recommended by a friend to see Dr. Levin who is specializing in V-backs. The office is beautiful! Good and relaxing atmosphere with a very kind staff. Both doctors are down to earth. They explain things in a simple way. They basically made my dream come true! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Levin delivered my son via c-section and everything went smoothly. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Levin clinic to anyone who was interested in having a doctor who is very knowledgeable and experienced as well as who has an amazing staff. I have been a patient for many years and have always had a great experience in the office from being seen promptly to me scheduled time to being able to contact my doctor when ever necessary. I recently had my first child in December and had the privilege to be delivered by Dr. Joan Alvarez. Dr. Alvarez was an amazing doctor how made my first Materinty experience and exceptional one. Both Dr. Alvarez and Dr. Levin made sure that I was always well informed and that my child and I health were of their top priority. I can't thank them enough. I will be forever grateful for the care I received from Dr. Levin and Dr.Alvarez as well as from the staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I love this doctor! after going to doctors who made you feel rushed, doctors who didn't even bother calling you back with your test results and waiting an hour to see a doctor for 5 minutes. I was so relived to fine one who was cordial, knowledgeable. I kept changing Doc, with him I found can finally rest my hat and say here's my Obgyn card he's fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Doctor Levine is a fantastic. I am so lucky to have found him to deliver my first baby. This is not your typical "baby factory". When I had my first appointment we sat in his office before he examined me to ask me what I was looking for and my expectations. I remember telling my friends this and they couldn't believe it. They said all of their doctors would meet with them for 5 minutes after waiting for an hour in the waiting area. This was not the case. You never wait more than 5 minutes to be seen by the doctor. He was always available and understood this was my first pregnancy. Whether you call during office hours or after office hours he always calls right back. Doctor Levine also respects your wishes. Absent a medical emergency he really respects what you want your birth to look like. He gives you his honest medical opinion and let's you make educated decisions about your birth. His after care is fantastic also! I ended up having a c section and it could not have gone better.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

When I first moved to Miami I started going to a doctor in Boca, everything was fine, but I was driving all the way to Boca from Miami. My friend recommended Dr. Levin and from the second we met I knew the hour drives up north, were over! I was 7 weeks pregnant the first time I called the office and was able to get an appointment that same week. My husband came with me to the appointment and as we were walking out of the office he too had decided Levin would be our doctor moving forward… that, sealed the deal. I continued with my appointments and always felt comfortable calling in with questions, making appointments, and walking in with my notepad of questions I had for the doctor. I was having my first child and I could not be more content meeting after meeting; my husband and the doctor would throw jokes back and forth and I was building a friendship with the staff, after all they were all by my side during the most important and happy time in my life. The day had come, I felt something weird so I did what I do best, I called Levin…. he advised I go to see him. I got to his office and was checked and sure enough had to go to the hospital right away, however I would no longer be able to make it to Memorial Regional where I had pre-registered, so we went straight to North Shore Medical Center. Levin arrived to the hospital and the process started, I had a natural birth and the entire labor was extremely relaxed, not an ounce of stress; the staff, doctor, my husband and I were all conversing as if we were in my living room, with lots of contractions and several pauses in conversation to remind me to push and breath of course… I have since gone back and introduced my baby to the office, and for a couple of follow up appointments; I continue to feel the way I did when I first entered the office. I recommend Dr Levin to anyone looking for an honest and straightforward doctor with the best staff a woman/expecting mother could ever ask for!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Daniel E Levins, HE IS THE BEST,PROFESSIONAL ,took great care of me,excellent .........the staff at North shore ,Monica and Christine very professional too,good team.Thank you again

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

He is not a nice person, I used him only for 1 of my pregnancies and i will never use him again. Dont recommend him to anyone pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Levin to everyone. I was a high risk pregnancy diagnosed with gestational diabetes and Dr. Levin and his staff took excellent care of me. Every question I had was answered and Dr. Levin always answered his emergency line. I was never directed to an answering service. Monica & Christine on staff at his office have gone above and beyond meeting my every need. I never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen. The staff at North Shore Medical all had great things to say about Dr. Levin and I have to agree. He definitely goes the extra mile and has a wonderful bedside manner which goes a long way in my experience.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015