Ratings for Dr. Tamzin A. Rosenwasser

I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenwasser, she was very helpful and she caught my skin cancer early on and was able to get it all in a outpatient surgery.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I first was referred to Dr. R by a friend whom she helped get treatment for skin cancer on the friend’s eyelid and nose. The friend is forever grateful and continues to seek Dr. R’s advice. Dr R has been my husband and my physician for dermatology as well as internal medicine for a number of years (5-6?) We appreciate her explaination of conditions and treatments, and her knowledge of medical conditions. So, we sent my motherinlaw to her about what turned out to be Melanoma. Dr R was instrumental in getting my motherinlaw to “deal with it,” and was there to help while my mother-in-law was in the hospital with complications for m the surgery, knowledgeable and supportive. When my father (who is a retired General Surgeon)was in town, Dr. R immediately saw him to examine & drain a surgery site on his ear (surgery NOT by Dr. R.). He discussed treatment & appreciated the knowledgeable care. We continue to appreciate Dr. R’s direct approach, truthfulness and knowledge of medicine.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

She doesn't seem to be up to date on medications for acne. Wants to do it her way.. which never seems to work. One time she will be very nice in a visit and helpful. Next time she is rushed and barking orders at her staff.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Tamzin A. Rosenwasser's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL