Ratings for Dr. Jing Xiao

This doctor is horrible and have extremely bad people skills. I don't know why Allina hired her. I went in for a 3 week non-stop cough and she listed another reason as to why I went in. Then advised me to do something about the condition I didn't go in for. Didn't listen to me, couldn't understand her and her overall persona was just plain out rude.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

She will NOT refill my prescription. I am going on vacation tomorrow and cannot get the prescription I need (I have a painful vaginal infection that can be easily cured with Metronidazole 500mg). Her nurse recommended that I goto CVS minute clinic or urgent care to get the prescription. But CVS minute clinic cannot prescribe it (I wasted hours to find that out), and urgent care would take hours of my time and cost a lot of money. The appointment with JING XIAO already costed me $145!! She could easily save me time and money by just calling it in, but she won't do it. So I have to suffer through my vacation with a painful infection, and then make an appointment with another doctor when I get home to get the same prescription. :-(

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Accent makes it hard to communicate with her. Even still, she didn't take the time to listen/understand symptoms or situation. Bedside manner was non-existant. Asked ME(!) what tests I wanted to have performed rather than making recommendations. Felt like I was next on an assembly line. I had so little confidence in what she'd told me that I went the very next day to a different healthcare provider. Extremely poor experience, will never be going back.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

No compassion and heavy accent makes her very hard to understand. Uses scare tactics to treat patients.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012