Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Sweeney

Horrible bed side manners. Very rude to me & my family.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Was having some BP problems whent to him once or twice. He could not resolve so passed me off to a PA. Bedside manner was pathetic and got nothing resolved. It was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Had Heart surgery by one of his associates-----when i came home had a Bad problem with bleeding and called their office---my dr. wasn't on duty but this guy was------I was scared to death I was going to bleed out and die and he gave me NO help and was extremely rude to me over the phone---this all happened on a sunday and he told me to go see my regular doctor on Monday and to not bother him again--WORTHLESS

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

patient, kind and very caring. A very knowledgeable doctor. We highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Sweeney is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor. He does expect his patients to follow his directions but he also fully explains the consequences to come if they are not followed. I appreciate his honesty and holding my feet to the fire about my health.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Fantastic cardiologist. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

My mother tried to find her cardiologist for over 2 weeks. Even her own GP could not find him. My mom was suffering from Atrial Fibrulation. When she finally found and got to see her cardiologist his responce for not being found, "can't I take a few days off?" The man took Mom off of one her heart meds and was later put back on them when she had to go to the emergency room that night. ER doc said she can't go off that particular med. Sweeney really did nothing for my mother and didn't really provide her with anything else her regular doc had done in his absents. This man's case load is too large and didn't doesn't appear to have the time needed for each patient. We were told that during his 2 week absents he was moving his office. It has been our experience that some docs move their office in a weekend and notify or leave word where they can be found. Sweeney just fell off the face of the earth. What good is a cardiologist if you can't find him. Suffering burn-out.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2006

Dr. Robert F. Sweeney's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1987)