Ratings for Dr. Allen C. Han

Dr. Han was my neuro for almost 15 years and made 2 rare diagnoses several other Dr's missed. Very busy, but caring. Most of the office staff is very friendly and helpful. I had a costly procedure and due to a mix up with the staff they neglected to call my insurance to get a prior authorization and i was pending disability at the same time. Since the insurance only paid a fraction of the procedure, I made arrangements at the end of May to pay the bill in full as soon as my disability was approved, expected anytime. Not even 3 months later, they sent me to collections and dismissed me from the practice. When I called and explained the situation to the office manager, she said there was nothing she could do, then cut me of on mid sentence and hung up on me. I called back the next day asking to speak with Dr Han, because he had sent a letter to one of my other Dr's describing yet another diagnosis he had not yet discussed with me. The office manager intercepted my call, said she couldn't guarantee he would call me but said she'd give him the message. I have a feeling he never received it, as i never received a call. Dr Han and I were always on good terms. There is nothing to explain this event. I would recommend Dr Han. But be very leery of his office manager.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Allen C. Han's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)