Ratings for Dr. Geetha R. Komatireddy

I am very impressed with Dr Komatireddy and her staff, they are very courteous and professional! The Dr is very helpful and caring! Such a rare find

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I was very pleased with the entire staff. Both that I dealt with were friendly, prompt, and courteous. Her nurse was professional and personable. My waiting time was only a very few minutes. I was most impressed with Dr. Komatireddy. She was at least the fourth doctor I had been referred to for my joint pain and swelling. She knew immediately, but did a thorough exam and history to be sure. I would highly recommend her to any friend or family in need of her specialty.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Horrible bedside mannor on the part of the doctor. She spends 5 minutes with ya, and the whole time openly acting like she is disgusted with you. She did not take a look at the body part effecting me, left the room and sent her nurse back in several minutes later with new perscriptions, luckily her nurse is well versed in her med knowledge. She did not even order lab work for very dangerous meds she has me on. She has never said hello, or even "Have a good day." She is the only Rhuematologist in the area that takes my insurance or I would be looking else where.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012