Ratings for Dr. Juan I. Rivera

Staff is rude. They don't seem very concerned about patients. My PA was excellent. She went over everything with me and got tests and X-rays right away.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

DR. RIVERA IS THOUGHTFULL, CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND LISTENS AND IS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. HIS STAFF IS EFFICIENT AND TOTALLY DEDICATED AND HELPFUL. HE IS THE BEST""""""

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Ever since Dr. Rivera's office switched to the Millinum group is has been difficult to get anything done. I have a patient since 1993. You will never find a more qualified, caring, concerned Doctor than Doctor RIvera. He treats you as one of his own family members. He was there for our family thru deaths, medical emergenices, divorces and accidents. His staff however not so helpful. I takes an act of congress to get a RX refilled. They act like your call and visit is a bother. The only reason I will go to the office is for the quality care Dr. Rivera provides.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Difficult to get an appointment to see the doctor. Last time I called they said he had no appointments for at least 3 weeks. Some of the office staff is rude and dismissive. Kept saying the nurse practitioners could see me. Why would I ask for an appointment with the doctor if I felt a nurse practitioner could handle what I needed? Dr. is good, but has too many patients. I felt abandoned when they said I couldn't see him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Excellent Doctor. He is concerned and spends time explaining everything. I have never been to a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Rivera is one of the best general practitioners in this area. He truly cares for his patients and will call you at home with your test results. I wish his staff were as nice. Front office receptionists are rude and it is very hard to get them to renew your prescriptions with pharmacies.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

never get to see the doctor; only the pa; staff is rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

He has been our family doctor for awhile. I have never been to a better doctor. He cares about his patients and Makes sure his office is covered if he is not there. He tries to get you in as soon as they can, but he takes his time with his patients and it may take a little longer with one than the other. His girls tell me they lover working for him, which is important because of attitude. We feel lucky to be his patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

As a patient I feel very confident that what ever problem I might have that it will be very skillfully assessed and treated. If he needs to reserach a problem he has no problem seeking a specialist to assist.Dr Rivera places his patients health as important as if it were his own I feel very safe having him as my doctor, knowing that if a health problem should occur, that he will provide the best medical care that is available.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Juan I. Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Champ Va