Ratings for Dr. Vasu Appalaneni

I have known Dr. Appalaneni for years. My wife and I both see her. She is prompt, always smiling, complete physical exam and very helpful in answering questions, I have enjoyed her thoroughness and pleasantness. We have had multiple procedures done by her and she is always there for us.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

She is the worst doctor that I've ever been to. She was unaware of my condition/symptoms when she entered the exam room in any of my visits. She never even glanced at my chart before she came into the exam room and wanted me to re-explain my symptoms after already talking to her nurse. She also asked me each time I was there how my pain was, even after I explained over and over that I had no pain associated with my symptoms in any way at any time. She was also very rude when I said I was unemployed at the time. She does not seem to grasp social behaviors or how to talk to people approprietly in America. I would suggest finding anyone besides her for digestive problems.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I saw Dr. Appalaneni once before and had an unpleasant experience. She failed to tell me some information that showed up on a test. This time, however, when I saw her again, she has gone ABOVE and BEYOND to take care of me. She rushed my appointment when the ER doctors were not able to find anything wrong with my stomach. At first I was told I would have to wait ten days before I would get the results of my EGD. My EGD was on a Monday and four days later on Thursday her office called to tell me I had Celiac Disease. If it weren't for Dr. Appalaneni, I would not feel better and I would not have been able to enjoy the holiday with my family. I am beyond thankful to her for figuring out what was wrong. When she was unavailable during one particularly painful day before the EGD, I spoke with her PA who was equally as helpful. This is a wonderful group of doctors I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Vasu Appalaneni's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1996)