Ratings for Dr. Katarina Eisinger

Extremely difficult to schedule appointments, the usual wait time is 3-4 months. I went to my first appointment on time, there were 4 people ahead of me, she was obviously running way late with her schedule. Waited for over an hour and never made my appointment as I had to leave, could't stay longer to continue waiting for my turn. Very disappointed with the lack of assistance from the staff at the front desk about this issue, they were nice but completely useless. Not sure how worth the wait would have been if I stayed longer... I'm not going to reschedule my appointment with this Dr, the next available one is again 4 months from now. Quite ridiculous.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I did a very wrong decision by going to this doctor for first two pregnancies. I had a miscarriage first time and it was attended by some other doctor even though she was there during same time but she send one of her student....I should have understood that time itself I am just a subject for her students. You need to note down your doubts before visit...otherwise by the time you will recollect and prepare to ask she might have left room...she is soo busy....My labour experience is a horrifying thing which ever happened in my life...Even though I pushed and even I saw baby's head through vagina ...I was asked to stop saying some fancy reasons... The first reason told to stop I pushing was Baby hear beat is down...but I and husband told we can see in the monitor there is no issue...second reason they told was baby tilted head...danger for baby and me and they scared us and did c section...she never turned up during all these times...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

The worst dr u can ever see.. unpatient , shows no sympathy with the patient .. she made me suffer from too much pain physically and psychologically

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I'm 19 and have never had an exam before.I have been seeing her for a couple of years and she has never performed an exam on me. Dr. Eisinger failed to communicate with me what she was doing while performing the exam. She wan't able to complete it because I freaked out and left crying. It was traumatic and I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr Eisenger was great. My wife and I are both Physicians so we know a great one when we see it. Concerning the review that stated she "settled" a malpractice case. so what! that just means it cost less to have her insurance pay a settlement than to endure a long trial. She is a great physician, kind and always reassuring. Her staff is so amazing as well.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

When I was pregnant I decided to go to Dr. Eisinger after several people had recommended her. She clearly has a very busy practice, and my appointments were always directed and to the point, but I appreciate that she ALWAYS took time to answer my questions - no matter how many I came up with. I have visited both her Columbia and Rockland County offices, both have friendly staff. When I went in to labor her partner ultimately delivered my baby, but she took the time to call me on the phone and encourage me. I have nothing but positive things to say about her!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Eisinger may very well be one of the nastiest doctors I've ever had to deal with. I wasted time and should have listened to my intuition when she was unwelcoming the first visit. I am now 6 1/2 months pregnant and feel I need to find a new doctor as I can not possibly 1) take more attitude from this woman and 2) simply can not trust her to deliver my baby. After doing some research on Dr. Eisinger, I found out she settled on a malpractice suit. This person has no business dealing with the public.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

An amazing doctor! I highly recommend her. I've been going to her for about 12 years and went through my first pregnancy with her. She is thorough and nothing gets by her while at the same time is calm and not an alarmist. She is one of the best obgyn's out there. She has many many physicians as patients as well. The wait time in the office is a little long but thats the price you pay for quality health care!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Katarina Eisinger's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med