Ratings for Dr. Anahit Danielyan

Dr. D is one of the best doctors I have had the experience to visit! Dr. Danielyan, or Dr. D as my family says is a great caring doctor, who takes the time to not only treat your current needs, but also checks the whole person during all exams. She takes the time to explain in detail any issues in terms you can clearly understand, same with any medications prescribed or additional specialist recommended.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Danielyan is a very good doctor. Very helpful and always looking out for her patients. I would recommend her for anyone looking for a primary doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Danielyan is very professional and truly cares for her patients. She takes the time to listen to your problems or concerns, and will work with you to find a solution. She wants to make sure you are well not only physically, but mentally. I don't ever feel judged in her office, and am glad she is my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Very professional. Genuinely concerned about physical and emotional health. Very helpful and friendly. Glad I found her to be my new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Danielyan is an incredible doctor. She has this positive altitude for the patient and good communication skills. She want to understand the problems of the patient first, assess the probable root cause and then find the solution to it. Her expertise is very phenomenon and also she is surrounded by outstanding staff. I highly recommend her for the job well done and that her expertise is imparting the community positively.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I'm a new patient of Dr. Danielyan's and am grateful that I found her and her outstanding practice. I highly recommend her and appreciate her thorough and compasionate care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Danielyan is very thoughtful and thorough. I am a new patient and she has taken great time and care to get to know me and my needs. She has been very receptive and proactive. I would highly recommend her as well as her office staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My husband and I both see Dr Danielyan as our primary care physician. She is caring, kind and thorough. Dr Danielyan really listens to your health concerns and is willing to go the extra mile for her patients. Very kind office staff as well. Can't recommend Dr Danielyan enough!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I've been happy with Dr. Danielyan She spends time with me and answers my questions.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Danielyan is very thorough, competent, and has helped me pro-active in my health care.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017