Ratings for Dr. Luis M. Fandos

Dr Fandos and his assistant Stephanie Aguirre are fantastic.They are my guardian angels.From the first office visit to now they have helped me to handle my pain I do recommend them to other people.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Fandos has helped me so much I can't thank him enough. And he's a really a nice guy. He explains everything in a way that I understand, not like some doctors who try to impress how smart they are. He's real & has great people skills.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Fandos is the best and always addresses anything you need. He is one of my favorite Drs. that truly cares about his patients. Yadira is great , saw her on this visit, had great ideas for future treatments . Danielle at the front desk is amazing....she always returns my calls and helped me with my insurance headaches.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Fandos, Stephanie and all of the staff are amazing. They take the time to listen and adjust treatment if my body doesn't respond well. With their help, they are giving me back the quality of life I had before my back pain took over. I would highly recommend their office to anyone and everyone. They are truly the best at what they do!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I am so grateful to Dr Fandos and his staff . They have helped me to live a normal life .Somedays are better than others but I learned to make the best of it.Thank you to all of them.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I?ve seen Dr. Fandos prior and it was great seeing him again. His overall care for my issues made me feel that I came to see the right person.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Thanks to Dr Fandos and the staff for maintaining my quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Fandos and his staff are excellent. They really take the time to understand and treat the patients concerns. They treat you more like family then a patient. I will highly recommend this facility for anyone in need of pain management.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

DR FANDOS IS A GREAT DR., LISTENS A GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO TRY TO HELP

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I love Dr. Fandos and his PA Stephanie. They always are so helpful and courteous and nurses are just as sweet. Love the practice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Luis M. Fandos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients