Ratings for Dr. Deborah S. Schrager

Dr. Deborah is an angel. I went to my first gynecological appointment with her as a 19 year old virgin. She was kind, gentle, and made me feel very comfortable. I was a bit gunshy about seeing an obgyn because I had a horrific experience my first time but now I feel truly blessed to have a doctor like Dr. Deborah. She didn't make me feel self-conscious at all. She sat down and helped me figure out what birthcontrol was right for me and gave me knowledgeable advice on how to protect myself when I did become sexually active. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I had 3 of my children with her and she is the BEST!!!! My husband and I trusted her with our most precious gifts. She is always kind, easy to talk to and CARES!!!!!!!!! No matter what I ask or say she always lends a ear and gives sound and helpful information and support.I travel from out of Philadelphia over an hour and a half to be her patient and I will continue. When you have a GREAT doctors you stay with them!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr.Deborah Schrager is a gift to her patients. She is smart, clinically expert and compassionate. She listens, she cares, her instincts and knowledge are top notch. She saves lives because she knows her medicine and gives her best to her loyal patients willingly,kindly and appopriately.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

Excellent "Top Doc" in Phila. Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable, Very nice. Makes you feel at ease. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Deborah S. Schrager's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1983)