Ratings for Dr. Howard L. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg performed my liposuction to my inner thighs about a year and a half ago and i have to say I've never regretted it for a minute. He did a fantastic job. He and his office staff were nothing but kind, helpful and knowledgable. They made me feel comfortable going through this procedure. I highly reccommend him for this type of procedure. I love my legs!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

I had a consultation with him for a rhinoplasty, and his compassion is absolutely non existent. He didn't care, he was pretty reluctant to answer questions, and overall he was an unpleasant person. I ended up not going through with the procedure, because he simply did not give a damn. When you put your face and your life in the hands of another person, you'd like to have some confidence and trust in the physician. He had none of these qualities. I'm very thankful that I did not have him do the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

I had a rhinoplasty done and it resulted in my nose becoming shorter, which I did not want at all. Dr Rosenbery has stated that he did not shorten it at all, but my old photos of my previous nose do not lie. As part of the rhinoplasty, I wanted the size of my nostrils reduced and now I have uneven nostrils (size and position). Rosenberg has told me that he has no control over the way it healed and that it is due to scar tissue, which I do find hard to believe. He was willing to redo the surgery, but I do not feel confident about having another operation on my nose.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Did not follow my request to make the seam at the end of my eye follow the existing seam upward, when he agreed to do so. Rushed through the job and did a very sloppy job on one eye. The scar spread and shows dark purple lower on the bottom eyelid than the previous doctor's work which was by the hairline. He seemed to want to rush the next patient in. Stood on the same side for both eyes, and had to reach over which resulted in a bad job. His office staff pressed for cash payment a week ahead of the job to the point of making me feel criminal, when a simple request would do.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Howard L. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA